3

phils POV (annabelle <3))

i got home after my shift ended, around five pm. unlocking my front door, i collapsed face first on the couch. it was then that my phone buzzed with a twitter notifaction from an account called danisnotonfire

'hey, phil. its dan, from the cafe."

wait, dan? the cute brunet from earlier? i smiled and opened the tweet.

"hey dan, its phil." my finger hovered over the send button, i was suddenly nervous. in a sudden moment of recklessness, i pressed send and watched the spinning loading circle turn.

sent

i shook my head and put my phone face down on the coffee table. i pressed my palms to my eyes and stood up, heading to the kitchen to find the pizza that was supposedly there.

when i got back, my phone was sitting stationary where i left it. it was as if id been expecting it to move in my short absence. i placed the plate on the arm of the sofa, and sat on the cushion, taking my phone as i sat.

i opened it, and my eyes caught on a twitter notification.

"hi phil," from danisnotonfire.

i replied instantly, my fingers tapping over the keyboard at an inhuman speed.

"so, i see you like muse." sent.

im not ashamed to say i stalked his twitter earlier.

"uh yeah. i like a lot of bands." from danisnotonfire.

i smiled to myself, "how about i say some bands and you tell me if you like them?"

"sure,"

"muse?"

"yes," from danisnotonfire.

"My Chemical Romance."

"yes," from danisnotonfire.

"panic at the disco,"

"yes." from danisnotonfire.

i racked my brains for more bands that i liked, when my phone vibrated for the second time in a row.

"all time low?" from danisnotonfire.

"yup," i smiled.

"twenty one pilots." from danisnotonfire.

"yeah," sent.

"we have the same music taste." from danisnotonfire.

"we do," i replied.

i took a bite of the cold pizza and shuddered. i left to go to the kitchen, putting the pizza in the microwave to warm it up.

when i got back, i had 4 notifications.

"what other stuff do you like?" from danisnotonfire.

"hello, phil?" from danisnotonfire.

"phil!" from danisnotonfire.

"hello?" from danisnotonfire.

"hey chill i was gone 5 minutes." i replied quickly.

"sorry. im just not used to having friends." from danisnotonfire.

my heart froze over and i subconciously made a mental note to introduce him to louise, chris and pj.

"you dont have a lot of friends?"

"i dont have any friends," from danisnotonfire.

"im sure you do."

"im sure i dont." from danisnotonfire.

"what am i then?" i said, feigning hurt.

"ive known you for 5 hours." from danisnotonfire.

"we can become friends in 5 hours." i said.

"no we cant," from danisnotonfire.

"youre such a pessimist."

"youre such an optimist." from danisnotonfire.

"optimism is good."

"opposites attract," from danisnotonfire.

i smiled when i read that, "have you agreed to being friends in 5 hours?"

"what? no!" from danisnotonfire.

i smiled.

{{{so its short but i had no inspiration whatsoever i hope you enjoyed regardless xxx annabelle}}}