"Konichiwa Riko-san." said the guests except Hibari just nodded. Riko returned the nod and smiled. They all settled down around the table.

"Itadakimas" everyone said in unison.

"Hmm~ oka-san cooking is the best." Ietsuna exclaimed. The other just smiled at the younger boy.

Everyone enjoyed the food while chatting happily. Suddenly an orange smoke appeared which cause the men to get in the battle stances. Gokudera pulled out his gun, Asari pulled out his sword, Knuckles was in his boxing stance, Hibari pulled out his handcuff.

"Riko! Tsuna! Stay back" Ieyasu said in the boss voice. "Lampo protect Riko and Tsuna." Lampo stand in front of the two. 

"Otou-san, oka-san, what happen?" Ietsuna hugged his mother tightly.

"It's ok Tsu-kun. Oka-san is here." Riko tried to calm her son.

The smoke began to disappear, revealing a young man wearing plain green kimomo. He has white hair, pale skin, and a pair of round glasses.

"Who are you?" Ieyasu asked in boss tone.

The man smiled. "Let just say that I'm not your enemy."

"How can we trust you?" Gokudera said.

The man seemed to think of something, then turned to Ieyasu and spoke, "Trust your Hyper Intuition."

"How do you know his Hyper Intuition?" Hibari demanded while holding his handcuff.

"How could i not know that?" The man adjusted his glasses. "Everyone who have Vongola blood have the Hyper Intuition. But not as strong at the first boss of Vongola, Vongola Primo."

Hibari ready to attack but was stopped by Ieyasu. "He's not an enemy." Ieyasu said in a calm voice but still fixed his gaze on the new comer. "Tell me, who are you?" Ieyasu said.

"My name is Kawahira. It's nice meeting you, Sawada Ieyasu-kun." he smile.

"Tch! How and what do you know about Vongola?" Gokudera demanded.

"And how do you appeared out of nowhere to the extreme?" Knuckles asked.

"Maa~ maa~ Gokudera, Knuckle if you ask many like this how can he answer it all, ne Kawahira-kun." Asari tried to light up the mode.

"Shut up flute freak! You're always being carefree."

Kawahira cleared his throat which make the other turn attention back to him. "I'll explain everything to you. Why don't we sit down first." he said and sit down and motioned everyone to sit.

"Otou-san." Ietsuna ran to his father.

"Tsuna." Ieyasu sit across from Kawahira with his son on his lap and Riko sat next to him. Then he motioned his former Guardians to sit down. 

Once everyone has settled down, Kawahira clear his throat again and spoke, "Let me introduce myself again. My name is Kawahira. I'm the Tri-ni-set administrator."

"Tri-ni-set? What is that?" Lampo asked which earned a smacked from Gokudera.

"The Tri-ni-set is a device that guides the growth and development of life on Earth while maintaining a balance of its life force." Gokudera explained. "Arcobaleno Pacifiers, Mare Rings and Vongola Rings are part of the Tri-ni-set."

"Oh." Lampo exclaimed.

"So that how you know about Vongola." Asari said.

"Why are you here?" Hibari demanded.

"I want to show you something." Kawahira paused. "But it's up to you whether you want to know it or not." he looked to the former boss.

"What do you want to show us?" Ieyasu asked.