Just Smile, Please? Chapter 2

The sound that made my body sway came from the lips of the lead singer. I couldn't stop myself from just smiling and letting go. My hair was bouncing, and my head was nodding and my butt was moving. Note by note verse by verse the music carried me. I lost track of time, I lost track of Mel and I lost track of me. I was just dancing my heart out. The notes got slower and my head turned to the stage where I met the eyes of the lead singer once again and he was smiling.

Oh shit. I think he watched me. The realization hit me and that's when my mind told me I didn't care. I had the best night ever. I smirked at him and he winked at me. I hastened myself to recall why I didn't date musicians and at that moment I couldn't think of any. He stepped off the stage after clearing his stuff and walked over to me. Every step echoed in my ears like a beat of a drum. Soon we were face to face. I saw his eyes drift downwards. "Ehhem." I cleared my throat to grab his attention to my face. The hotness ran through my cheeks and I could feel them burning bright red. Damn why did he have to be so sexy. I looked down at my black flats until my chin was being pulled up.

"There's no reason for someone as pretty as you to hide their face." He said. That struck me odd. Weren't musicians supposed to be arrogant?

Another band stepped on stage. The mic echoed through the building but my eyes wouldn't move from his face. No name. The mysteriousness only made me more attracted to him. "Wanna dance." The slow beat of each strum of the guitar soothed my ears. He took a step closer without a answer and grasped my lower back with one hand and held me with another. His defined features made my heart melt and my mind swoon over him. I can't believe this. This guy I barely know is making me Whitney Lovienna head over heels. We moved across the floor. Swift and graceful which surprised me.

"Where'd you learn to dance?" I asked curiously with a smile The man that whisked me off my feet at a night club. Wow ironic dontcha think?

"My mom was a dance teacher. She taught lessons when I was 12 and I went to work with her after school so I picked up a knack for it and it stuck with me. " he said laughing oh so sexily. All my mind could think about was him at that particular moment. The music faded away and so did my mind.

"Hey would you like to get a drink?" I asked. Hoping maybe I would be a little looser. It takes a lot for me to get even the slightest tipsy. He smiled which implied yes. We made our way to the bar when I remembered James. Damn it. Sometimes guilt is a bitch. He just got through talking to someone and was laughing while cleaning a glass. He turned around and made a few swift steps over to us.

"So what can I get you?" James asked still cleaning the glass. When he set it down and looked up his smile disappeared. I was flirting with him when I got here and I already had someone else. I gave him a guilty look and shrugged my shoulders. He turned his head toward no name., his face distinctly displaying disgust.

"Beer on tap." Is all that No name said. Pretty average drink.

"And you?" James asked me. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Though I kept my composure I didn't want to act as if I didn't belong.

"A tonight or never." I replied solemnly. No name turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"A bit strong dot you think?" he asked. I smirked. This man did not know me.

"Yeah I know." Is all I said. He laughed softly and our drinks were on the counter just waiting for my hand to reach out and touch. The feeling of the alcohol gliding down my throat and burning my chest has become a friend. The feeling soothed me and just felt as if I got out of a session with Dr. Phil. My hand reached out for the drink and my lips went smoothly around the thin glass as if they belonged which I have been trying to convince myself they did. Truthfully isn't that hard to believe. I looked over to No name and smiled. Tonight when the drink reached my throat I felt it go to my head. My sense of right or wrong diminished. I finished my drink and now my head buzzed. It felt like heaven and the feeling didn't stop.

I felt as if I could take on the world one person at a time. Life was good. No name reached out for my hand and pulled me once again onto the dance floor. My curiosity got the best of me. "So you got a name?"

He smiled and looked at me. "Chase Bowing. What about you?" he asked. A smirk formed on my lips.

"Whitney Lovienna. " Talking was over I just wanted to dance. My buzzing head made me feel as if my body could accomplish. I found myself with my hands above my head moving my hips and Chase behind me. He had his hand on my stomach and brought me as close to him as possible. I saw guys look over at Chase in jealousy and others look at me with lust. My life couldn't have gotten any better.

I turned around to look at his face and realized there was no space between us. I felt safe with him. I felt happy. His face inched closer to mine. I could feel his breath on my lips and all I wanted to feel was his lips. I pushed my lips against his and felt his hands on my lower back. It felt so right my lips against his. He wanted more I could tell and surpsriningly so did I. I grabbed his hands and smiled leading him toward a bathroom. He came more than willing. I sat on the counter and unbuttoned his shirt. While he grasped the bottom of my shirt and he pulled that over my head. We kissed and his skin felt electric when it touched mine but felt amazing. . I grasped his hair and his lips got hungrier. He grabbed the sides of my pants. I am a virgin. I want to go farther than I ever have with this man. I kissed him more urging him to complete what he was in the middle of.

"Wait." Chase said. I was caught off guard. I stopped kissing him and sat leaned backwards. I raised a eyebrow. I was about to cry thinking he though I wasn't good enough for him. "I think we could enjoy ourselves much better if we had an actual bed.

The thought of it struck me odd and I got a little scared. I'm not sure if it was the drink talking or me. " Before that I have to make a phone call." . he smiled.

"That's fine." I stepped of the counter and put my shirt back on. I pulled my cell out of my back pcket and walked out of the bathroom. I walked to a quiet corner. I dialed my parents. I got the machine. "Hey Mom, Dad it's Whit. My friend picked me up last night and I'm going to sleepover. I'll call you tomorrow." I met Chase back at the bathroom door. "We can go now. " I said.

When I woke up that morning I felt so amazing. I turned over to see Chase lying down sleeping next to me. I looked around and found myself in a hotel room. I laid my head back down on the pillow and wanted Chase to wake up. I started to kiss him and his eyes drifted open and he started to kiss me. I saw his eyes once again and I knew I had no regrets.