Why did this happen?

I'm dedicating this chapter to @Syd2002_

Porlyusica Pov
It's been two days since I've been at the guild trying to heal Lucy. She's doing a bit better. The poison is almost out of her system. She just needs to eat and she'll be back to normal. But the problem with that is that she won't wake up. I hope she wakes up soon or I fear the worst will happen.

Gajeel Pov
I've been waiting for Bunnygirl to wake up for a couple days now. I'm getting really worried since I know she's really strong and this isn't like her to go down for this long. It scares me!!! She saved me and then this happens. I thought it was the guys who were supposed to save the girls. Damn. I feel so bad for being so useless. Bunnygirl is really pretty, nice and she didn't leave me when the hole guild stopped talking to her. As I was sitting at my table, I hear a boom coming from the infirmary. I run up the stairs to see Bunnygirl floating and Porlyusica standing in front of her smiling. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?" I shout. "She's all better now." As Porlyusica says that, Bunnygirl lands on the floor and looks at me with a small smile. "Hey." She says softly. I run over and hug her. "Don't do that to me again."

Lucy Pov
I wake up and see Gajeel. I'm standing for some reason but I don't question it. "Hey." I say. He then runs over to me and hugs me saying "Don't do that to me again." I just hug back happy that I'm still alive and that Gajeel is safe. I look over to the side to see Laxus running over to me. I let go of Gajeel to be tackled by my big brother. "LULU!! HOW DARE YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT!!!!!!" He yells while hugging me. "I'm sorry to scare you Laxus-Nii. It won't happen again." I say to him. I smile to him and Gajeel. I then turn to Porlyusica and smile. "Thanks Grandma. I'm happy that you came to help." I say. "Anything for my granddaughter. Anyways. You need to keep it easy for a day or two. No over using magic at all. Got that?" She says. "Yes. And besides I think Gajeel and Laxus will make me take it easy anyways." I say giggling a bit. With that I walk out of the infirmary and sit at a table. Wendy comes over and sits with me along with Gajeel and Laxus. We just sit there talking like nothing happened and enjoyed ourselves. It was a pretty ok day.

___________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________________________

Anyways that's all for this chapter. I'm sorry it's short but it's all I could do. Sorry about that. Anyways I'll be trying to update a bit more if I can but I got a lot to do soooo yeah. Bye everyone. Love you all.