Asked Obi.

"Yeah my work brings me to several different countries. You're Obi right?"

She asked.

"How do you kno-"

"I know that you're an ex-assassin now working for Prince Zen as his Fiancé's bodyguard am I right?"

She asked while smiling at him.

Obi blushed a little.

"Y-yeah."

He said stuttering a little.

"Did you by any chance run into Umihebi?"

I asked.

"Yes I did. I'm not arresting her because she is not causing any trouble and is in hiding from the black raven's. They will kill her if they find her."

Said Loreli.

"Did she say anything else about attacking Clarines out of revenge?! Is she going to kill Shirayuki?!"

Asked Obi filled concern.

"No nothing like that. I asked her that exact question and she said that she has no intention of hurting Shirayuki ever again."

Said Loreli.

"How do we know that she's not lying!"

Shouted Obi.

"She gave me her word she said that if she ever does she will willingly go back to prison and she doesn't want that."

Said Loreli.

"I would like to speak with her personally."

Said Obi.

"She's currently camping out in the mountains of Clairens."

Said Loreli.

"I think I might pay her a visit."

Said Obi.

"Do not kill her Obi!"

Shouted Loreli.

"Who said I was going kill her?! I don't kill anymore!!!"

Shouted Obi.

"You swear that  you won't kill her?!"

Said Loreli sharply.

"I swear!"

Said Obi.

"If you're heading up that way then I want to go. I would like to talk to her and find out more info on the black raven's she seems to know more than seems letting on."

Said Loreli.

"We have to take Kinnokami to see the lanterns!"

I shouted.

"The festival was postponed for safety precautions. It will be held next week."

Said Loreli.

"Kinnokami will be very upset."

I said.

"At least they're still having it and it gives us to time to find out more about the black raven's. What do you mean by safety precautions what happened?!"

Shouted Obi.

"The black ravens attacked Tonburoon and killed the king now Loxis their leader is ruler of of Tonburoon."

Said Loreli.

"WAIT WHAT?!?!?!"

Shouted Obi.

"Shhhhh!!!! You'll wake Kinnokami."

I said.

"What about Prince Raji and his siblings?!"

Asked Obi.

"They are all okay along with Raji's aid Sakaki. They are currently living at the palace in Clairenes."

Said Loreli.

"Unbelievable no wonder the festival was canceled."

Said Obi in shock.

"I did not think they'd sink this low."

I said.

"Let's camp out here for tonight."

Said Obi.

We nodded and I set Kinnokami down carefully on the ground and have her a soft blanket.