Chapter 1 - Part IX

Kevin and Lilian were joined by their friends as they sat at a stone table underneath the gazebo for lunch.

"So... crap, do we even have a lunch?" Kevin asked, remembering what had happened this morning. His face warmed up and his heart threatened to explode as he recalled Lilian's warm tongue exploring his mouth. He shifted uncomfortably and hoped no one could see the way his pants tightened.

Curse you hormones!

"Don't worry," Lilian reassured him, "Kotohime foresaw that we wouldn't have time to make lunch and packed one for us. She made sure I grabbed it before we left."

"How come I didn't notice this?"

"You were too busy freaking out."

"O-oh. I see."

Kevin tried not to blush as Lilian reached into her cleavage and pulled out a large lunchbox. His eyes widened when he saw the box itself. Three-tiered and shaped like a square, the lunchbox had a lacquered finish and Sakura blossoms swirling along its surface like a mosaic.

Watching as Lilian arranged the food, Kevin saw that each story contained something different. The top story contained eggs and a variety of meats, the second held pickled vegetables, and the third was filled to bursting with rice.

Everyone gawked at the massive lunchbox, though Christine was the most vocal. "What the hell kind of lunchbox is that?!"

"It's called a bento box," Kevin answered, somehow resisting the urge to facepalm. "A Japanese lunchbox with several stories that can contain a variety of different foods."

Lindsay stared at swirling pink petals and beautiful designs like they were something out of a horror movie. "Why is it that everything you do these days has something to do with Japan? We don't live in Japan, you know."

"I am well aware of that," Kevin's reply made deserts seem lush. He looked back at the bento box and sighed. "Seriously though, I know Kotohime's into the whole 'adding random Japanese suffixes to people's name' thing, but I had no clue she was this into Japanese culture. If she wasn't from Japan herself, I would almost think she was a Japanophile."

"A what?"

"Nothing."

"Hey, I just noticed we're missing someone," Alex said, "where's Eric?"

"Who cares?" Christine said rudely. "I'm just glad that idiots not here to perv on me like he usually does. Damn, dirty lecher."

***

Eric Corrompere giggled with all the perversity of a dirty old man.

He'd woken up from his female-induced coma to find himself resting in the nurse's office. After waking up and realizing that the nurse's office was connected to both the male and female locker rooms, Eric had decided to use this opportunity to partake in his favorite hobby.

No, it wasn't playing H-games. That was his second favorite. His real favorite hobby was, of course, peeping.

After sneaking into the girl's locker room, Eric had swiftly hid himself in one of the many lockers. With his back pressed against the metal and his eyes peering through one of several small slits, the epitome of perversion, the entity of lecherous intent, watched as several girls entered the locker room.

Clamping a hand over his mouth to stifle his perverse giggling, Eric ignored the fluids running down his face, both the drool coming out of his mouth and the blood leaking from his nose. This wasn't the first time he'd drooled, gotten a nosebleed or had both happen at the same time, and it wouldn't be the last.