train ride

Guess what guys, I have finally updated and I'm sorry for the long wait. Anyways enjoy this and I cannot be stuffed re reading this with all the mistake and crap. For some weird reason, wattpad is acting like an idiot and won't work with me, so good luck. Btw their will be another lemon, just more hectic that's all lololololol, and happy valentines day guys!!

*silently cries while watching voltron,* being single is awesome, trust me XD, TAT

~~~~~~

Third person pov~

"what train were we supposed to take again?"

"Idiot, the train that just passed us, no wonder you always come late to work."

"Shut up, teme."

Both males, a blonde and a raven, sat patiently on the bench, waiting for the next train to come.

They'd just come from a full night at "Kyuubi's", a local dance club where their friends went on special occasions...or when they were just really bored and wanted to get drunk or laid. But both teens were sober, and sexual satisfaction could wait until they got home, they were a couple after all. But geez, at two in the morning, and tired as they were, one of these boys wasn't really in the mood for sexual interactions.

And it wasn't the raven.

Naruto sighed and unbuttoned the top part of his shirt, beginning to fan himself with it. He was still flushed and red from all the exertion he'd put into "dancing" with Sasuke at the club, as Sasuke had called it, even though it was more like "having dry sex in the middle of the dance floor" to Naruto.

Sasuke looked to his side to find his blonde fanning himself in a rather enticing manner, lips parted and panting slightly from the heat of his own body. Being underground in a humid subway station didn't help much either, and the moron didn't seem to think he was putting on a show.

Naruto glanced at Sasuke and caught the hungry look he was giving him, which immediately caused the blonde to stop all movement with a frown, "Don't even think about it." he muttered.

Sasuke grinned, "What are you talking about dumbass?"

Naruto parted his lips to respond, but the rumbling of a coming train stopped him. He released his shirt and got up to look down the tracks and found that indeed, a train was coming their way. He squinted and leaned deeper into the darkness, it's almost as if heaven was just a step away.

The blonde smiled slightly, "Hey Sasuke! I think that's the- hey!" he let out a yelp of shock when he got yanked back and crashed into a hard chest as the train rocketed by them.

"You retard! Are you trying to get run over!"

Naruto huffed and pushed the other away, "Quit being so paranoid and let's go before we have to spend the night down here!" he yelled before hopping in the train.

Sasuke snorted and followed him.

Not too long after, the doors shut and the train lurched forward, causing Naruto, who had been standing, to fall on Sasuke, who was sitting.

Sasuke smiled and made it so the other was straddling him, "Want some already?" he teased.

The blonde pouted and tried to get off the boy, but he was held in place rather forcefully, "Let go you perv."

Sasuke only tightened his grip, and Naruto's squirming was producing a rather large problem down south, "Baby, you almost died just now, I think we need some...celebration sex."

"W-what the hell? Celebration sex?"

"Yes, to celebrate the fact that I pulled you out of the way before you got hit by the train and turned into a pancake."