Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Bang!

A sound of a gunshot resonated through the dark night. Civilians were all seems oblivious about the upheaval happening in the streets, thanks to certain illusionist who covers all of the uproar.

Two men were running in the dark alley, both wearing a very expensive suit and black mask completely covering their face. Behind them, a group of men-in-black also wearing a very expensive suit, holster in their waistline, expensive black shade, and a gun in their hands, aiming at the two running masked guy.

"Cielo-san. How do we suppose to escape those assholes?" a man with a white hair spoke to his companion...obviously his senior, because of the honorific 'san' he used.

The man named Cielo just hummed in response. Probably thinking on how they out-run those assholes will. Another gunshot was heard, almost hitting the Cielo dude in the head, luckily it only pass through.

Cielo fished his phone, scrolling his contacts and when he found the right person to aid them he pressed and called a certain person.

The person answered on the fifth ring, making the Cielo dude sigh in relief. A mischievous voice of a man was heard on the other line, hearing the person's voice makes Cielo smile.

"Kufufu~, what's with the sudden call little Cielo?" the man said on the other line in an exasperating tone.

'He's probably angry.' Cielo thought, but still kept his smile.

"Well hello to you too Mukuro. I thought you're not going to answer my call AGAIN this time. How many calls did I make the previous days? 20? 30? Who knows? I lost on count on it." Cielo said in a mild-angry manner. Cielo and the man with a white hair were still running in a narrow alley, until they were facing a huge wall.

"Hoh~? Since when did have a wall here?" Cielo muttered under his breathe.

"Cielo-san. There's a wall in front of us." Cielo's companion said.

"Well no shit Sherlock. I can see it Neve-kun." Cielo said casually.

The man named Neve throw some irritabilities which Cielo just ignored it, he focused his attention on the caller again.

"I need your help Mukuro." Cielo said in labored breath probably tired dodging all of the bullets flying omni-directionally at them recently.

"Hoh~ why? What happened?" the man named Mukuro asked. Still, muddy on why Cielo would want his help. All of his queries were answered when he heard a gunshot. "Oya, oya~ what kind of trouble did you do this time little Cielo?"

Cielo barely dodge the flying bullet... no, it is not only an ordinary bullet. Neve's on his fighting stance gripping a Swiss knife on his left hand and facing the dark alley on where they ran, and ready to attack someone or any intruders that will harm his beloved Cielo.

'Dying Will Flame?' Cielo thought. Observing a shiny yellow flame? Who knows?

"I'll tell you later, but help us first."

"What is your situation?" Mukuro grunted. Cielo heard a perturbing sounds on the other line.

Cielo told Mukuro their condition and location--running on the group of mafia. Yeah, mafia. If you thought that they were running away from some cops, then you're wrong. Why? Who in the hell a cops will wear expensive suits and a black shade? No one. Only agents and mafia does. But they're not ordinary mafia that you know.

The reason they were running on those group of mafia because Cielo is on a mission. A person sent him a request via online. The mission was all about observing the alliance or merging of two family. He was not aware that the party was organized by the most influential mafia family in the whole world, the Vongola Famiglia.