CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

====MCKENZIE====

*earlier*

Adrien wasnt at the door when i came to it after school, which was really odd and upsetting. "maybe he's just busy." i say as i walk into the house. "Adrien?" i call. i walk further into the house and find him in the parlor room, working on a body. 'see, i knew he was just busy.' i think to myself. "hey Adrien, im going back to my dorm because Ronald and i are going to study." i say. he doesnt respond. i walk closer to him and reach a hand up to his shoulder.

"well, what the hell are you still doing here then?" Adrien growls. i flinch a little at his words and pull my hand back. "w-what do you mean?" i ask. "isnt your boyfriend waiting for you?" he growls again. i take just a couple tiny steps back. "what the hell is with you?" i ask, getting angry for what he had just said. Adrien turns around sharply and his eyes are a little red glowing, but not as red as they got when the one men attacked me. it actually frightened me a little to see his red eyes, but anger washed over the fear.

"nothing is wrong with me! youre the one running around doing God knows WHAT with that Ronald guy!" Adrien yells. "you DO have a problem! you dont trust me!" i yell back, even angrier than before. "well you DO have a reputation of LYING from where youre from!" he yells. "i have NEVER lied to you! EVER!" i scream. "well how do i know youre not lying right now!?" Adrien yells. he doesnt yell in the tone of when he was yelling at the guy who shot me, but it is still a tiny bit frightening. "oh, and the way those girls in your other classes that look at you in a certain way? you dont think i get suspicious?!" i yell, remembering at how many girls were eyeing him once they knew he was a legend. "that isnt the same!" Adrien yells, knocking over an empty clay jar and it busts on the floor. i only get angrier. "tell me how it is different! i have no feelings for Ronald other than friendship!!" i scream. "dont you lie to me!!" he yells. "how could you?! whatever! think what you want!" i yell, walking towards the parlor door. he hurt me, now i get to hurt him. i know just what will cut straight to the bone. he will feel the same pain he caused me.

i open the door and just before walking out, i turn a little to say those words. "Goodbye, Undertaker." with that, i leave the parlor and run. i dont stop and i dont know where im going. i just keep running. tears blur my vision, but i dont slow down.

====UNDERTAKER====

"Goodbye, Undertaker." Mikki says and leaves. those two words felt like bright red hot pins stabbed into every inch of my skin. my eyes are already red and i turn to the wall next to me and slam my fist into it. the whole place shakes and even a few jars crash onto the ground. i pull my fist back and it is completely covered in blood and the concrete wall has a large crater from my fist in it.

====SEBASTIAN====

*present*

i am very shocked to see her and to see her like this. i pull her away just a little and crouch down to where i am at her level. "Lady McKenzie?" i say. i dont really get a chance to say anything else before she throws her arms around my neck and crashes into me, bawling into my shoulder. i dont want to bring her to the young master yet, so i gently pick her up and silently carry her upstairs and into the guest room right across from mine. i gently lay her on the bed, but she doesnt let go of me. i take the large case off her back and lean it up against the wall closest to me.