oc#1 Violet(no roleplay yet)

undertale
Name: Violet Taylor
Age: 16
Species: Human
Appearance: pail skin with bright green eyes and blonde hair with a single blush pinky streak of color through her hair. She wears a short sleeve dark blue shirt tucked into a sliver mini skirt with black accents. She has grey leggings and black knee high winterish boots(given to her by classic)
Persnality: she is very shy but of you get to know her she will protect you with her life. Due to the loose of her sister she is very depressed. She is also distant from classic.
Backstory: when violet fell she thought she would die. Her brother was in hawaii and her only other family(her sister Yaani) died. She was very depressed and wanted to end herself. She fell down and to her astonishment she meet a talking flower. During the battle flowey attcked her but when she tried to block by putting her arms up it blasted flowey away. She already knew she had power but she didnt know it was that strong. She had the power to protect someone in a battle. When she got to torriels house she meet a kid named frisk. Soon the two left. When she meet sans he began to notice the small cuts on her forearm. He immediately began to make her smile. Soon frisk died but did not reset. Classic sans became a big brother to violet and hated the way she hurt herself. Then error came. After all, she is just a glitch. Ink ended up saving her, but in the prosses brought her to underfell where she meet fell sans and fell (he he) in love with him.