You're Mine and Mine Only

"Ouch!" You yelp as Sebastian angrily throws you to the bed. I fucked up badly and had angered the demon himself. You gulp as you look at the man in front of you.

Flashback

You were going shopping with Finny for new plants since he ruined the Phantomhive's garden again before the store suddenly became too crowded.

"I can't breathe. Excuse us, please." You groan, trying to make your way out of the crowd before you feel the ground leaving you. "Finny, what are you doing?" You look at the strawberry-blonde guy who had picked you up and is now carrying you like a princess.

"I am simply saving my princess." Finny smiles.

"No. Put me down, please." You say, wondering if you'll be considered as betraying Sebastian if you let him carry you like this.

"I would like to decline the offer." He says in a sing-song voice.

Moments later, you guys finally had made your way out of the crowd.

"Can you put me down now?" You face your fellow servant before you feel something soft touch the top of your nose. Finny kissed your nose.

"You're so adorable, _____." Finny says and before you could respond, you feel someone's presence behind you. Whoever this person is, he surely has a dark aura surrounding him. You think to yourself and before you could turn around to see who it is, a familiar voice fills your ears.

"I see you guys had finished with the shopping." You look behind your back to see your boyfriend, Sebastian Michaelis.

"Sorry Mister Sebastian but the shopping is not finished yet." Finny sweatdrops.

"I see, please take care of the shopping as fast as possible, Finny." Sebastian smiles as he takes a glance at the overwhelming store, "My my, the store is crowded. Miss _____ is not good at handling crowds, right?" Sebastian is now smiling at you, the smile that sends the chill running down your spine.

"Yes." You managed to answer without stuttering.

"Well then, I shall take Miss _____ home. Finny, you stay here and purchase the plants." He says before leading you to the carriage as Finny stand there, wondering why and when did Sebastian came along with you guys.

End of flashback

"Sebastian, it's not like I wanted him to do that-" you couldn't finish your sentence because the demon had cut you off with a forceful kiss, hurting your lips and jaw.

"You say that you didn't want him to do that, yet you let him do it." He says, biting and sucking your shoulder harshly, leaving a hickey behind.

"No, it's not like that." You wince in pain, letting a tear roll down your face. Without saying anything, Sebastian quickly licks it off.

"I'll give you a punishment. You need to learn that you're mine and mine only." The dark haired male says, locking your wrists on top of your head.

"What do you mean by punishment? All I did was hanging out with my friend! I get it that he got a bit touchy but don't you think you're overreacting?" You angrily snap. You'd had enough. Lately, Sebastian had been acting very strange. He would get mad at you if a guy takes one glance at you and his way of letting it out is having rough kisses and leaving hickeys on you. He even started to follow you everywhere you go, making sure that you're not speaking to any other male except for the Young Master, Finny, Tanaka, and Bard.

"'A bit touchy'? You call kissing your nose is 'a bit touchy'? It seems like banning you from speaking to any other males other than the servants is not enough. I'd made my mind, from now on, the only males you can speak to are the Young Master and me only." Sebastian says.