meeting the pack

howdy guys...i broke my wrist ages ago so i couldnt write my story on paper coz im right handed and i cannot type one handed...but its better now so wooo....

SellaLoveeAquaBlue

your going to be his cousin in the story coz im allowing it :) and i think its going to make this story completely awesome...

i had to re read what i had written to get re-aquainted with it but if some things aint right,....like the names...just go with it....please....pretty pretty please ( oooohhh posh me)  

and begin...

Kaylas Pov...

i had all my stuff packed into one trunk and the twins were sorted out and running around in circles around my new guardians. i smiled at the sight of douglas being slapped by his mom for trying to steal one of her gummy bears. they all looked like the perfect family.

Mr. Monk looked over to me and sent his son to grab the trunk.

"i can grab it..its not tha" i was cut off by douglas grabbing the thing with just one hand..i gaped at him and he just smirked. i glared...

"alright now, timmy and tommy go wait by the car for me to strap you into the babyseats..i know your both big boys but you are not tall enough to be sitting in the car alone. Douglas stop messing and pack the boot or no dessert. Kayla dear, why dont you sit next to me and we can chat on the way to the new house..youre gonna love it so much. we live to gether as one big family. so theres gonna be loads of children of your age and the twins age...oh my twins are going to go crazy for timmy and tommy, they're around the same age so they wont have any trouble with sharing clothes or toys..we have approximetly 53 children from the ages of newborn to 12, 22 teens from 13-19 and the remaining adults are about 45 ranging from 20 years old to about 88..don't leave ya jaw like that or flies are gonna go in, come along dear, get in the car, right there next to douglas...DOUGLAS THOMAS MONKS HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I GOT TO TELL YOU...THE SEATBELT IS NOT A WAND NOW STRAP IN AND NO DESSERT...kayla dear, now tell me what the system that you are used to..."

i looked at the tiny woman in front of me, letting all the information sink in, she had just explained rather quickly that the twins and i are going to be living with just over 100 people and she wants to know what im used to...oh dear god help me now.

"well..."

douglas pov..

i sat in my side of the mini bus type car dad somehow got to use, and glared at mums head, the thought of no pudding put a frowner on my face...not fair...

the twins were pulling one ear on each side of my face so i grabbed the hands and licked each of them..."ewwwwwww...kay kay dougie licked slimy hands now..." i turned around looking like i havent done anything , " momma i swear i didnt do it .,, i swe....ow" tommy had slapped me across the face...it actually hurted me, for a small guy he had guts....he pulled a puppy dog face that was too damn cute to ignore..

"i homeschool the twins when i can get the chance, the boys know french, german and spanish and english. they know basic mathematics, history and science and english, timmy is great at art and tommy is a budding football player. i skipped two years in high school and graduated last month. i try to keep a job to keep the boys fed but the evil cow drank my wage...and im a good cook..i have no family that wanted me or do not know if i have anyone at all...." i blanked out thinking of food..

@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@AT THE HOUSE OF THE MIGHTY MONKS @~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Kaylas pov...

the drive got entertaining after we finished our long long chat...the twins ended up falling asleep and mrs monk drew a love heart on her sons head and her husband was singing to QUEEN on the radio...i looked out of the window to see that we had stopped outside of a very big house with an extra large field around it...further in the distance i could see some medium looking houses surrounded by trees...and due to my good eye sight...looking past the houses i could see a river like lake/pond. the trees around the house looked cared for and the bushes were shaped out to wolves. flowers like roses, tulips and daisies covered the grass in certain areas. to my left there seemed to be a massive playground with sandpits, see-saws, merri-go-rounds, a bouncy castle, treehouses,swings and slides and a massive climbing frame....i was in heaven.

to my right there was all the amount of people sitting or standing next to Mrs & Mr Monk. they were talking to them whilst the children played with their toys. i decided that now was a good time to step out of the van. 

" now be nice....oh kayla good....one second///........DOUGLAS GET YA ASS INTO GEAR AND GRAB THE TWINS NOW OR ELSE/// " she smiled and turned to the laughing crowd and winked...."alrighty everyone this is Kayla and her twin brothers Timmy and Tommy, they are going to be joining our massive family...welcome her.... now as i call out your name i want you to come out and say hi..."

everyone stood up and stayed quiet to be called on.. douglas and the twins were next to me, i grabbed timmys hand and shocked douglas by grabbing his hand too...i dared to look at him to see him smiling softly down at me..

"ok can i have in no order : Alice, Alex, Matthew, Natalie, Ruby and Sella, now kayla these are the cousins that are aged from 15-19."

i watched as three girls come runnning to me...and stopping to hug the crap out of me/

"heyya sup my names Alice and this nutter here is my twin sister alex. we both be 15 years hun...if you need someone to do any gardening or helping to style outfits,...we your girls." i smiled at them, Alice had long blonde curly hair and bright blue eyes. Alex had the same hair and eyes and the only way to tell them apart was the necklace around their necks.

"howdy the names Matthew this here is ruby and natalie... im 16 and 4 months exactly, natalie is 16 and 7 months whilst ruby is 16 and 11 months..stay out of my room and we wont have any problems." i stepped into duckies arms..matthew seemed freaky. he had black hair and a lip piercing but his eyes were deep brown and looked totally evil when staring at him.. natalie had red and blue streaks in her hair and crystal blue eyes and glared at me.."hi im natalie...im matthews girlfriend..stay away from me and him at all times.." them two walked off.. wierd and creepy.

the last girl ignroed my hand and totally ignored the fact that doug had his hands wrapped around mine. "boy you better let her go or else its pink hair for you again or i could dress you up in mums prom dress and parade you about it around school...heyya you can call me Sella or sell sell....i totally love your hair...do you like dr pepper i love it ...sends me loopy...oh yea im like 17 and a bit but i dont go school like these loosers coz im smarter than them..im graduated already...i so wanna go roller blading at the moment but douglas pansy wansy threw me skates in the pool.." i stopped her there laughing...

" sella ..me and you are going to get along just fine..now point me in the way of the dr pepper and watch chaos unfold....come on duckie or  i drinks it all...in fact you go fish the skates out and get them dry for us now chop chop,.." i watched him sulk stare and walk off...

" wow girl i love you already..be my sister please and help me wind him up...we could be totally pranksters in the house and ..." i smiled at this place...deffo gonna enjoy it here.

==========================================================

all ya getting tonight...me sleepy and its like 2 in the morning where i live...but shall try posting again when i wake up...

peace out ...introduce more tomozzo xx promise...

comment and fan it please