talking part 1

Heyya, sorry for not updating for so long...but i cleaned my room and found my story book, but my rooms too clean so it looks weird..

anyways 

Dougs mind :D 

i was bored. there was 50 tiles on the ceiling, a few cracks on the floor and the couch was lumpy. theres a small smell of roses but that seemed to vanish as soon as  a tall strong looking woman walked into the room.

"good day sirs, madam,welcome to my orphanage. now what is it that i can do for you today?"

dad looked at her as if she was mad. " miss, we are here for our monthly check up, we did not have a chance to come last month as we were on our family outing, today i have come with my son, Douglas." he stared at me and i held my hand out for her, she looked and ignored it.

" so you must be the monks.." not very clever is she...

"yes, we are here to see if the money we give to you is being used properly and the children are well cared for. now last time i was here there were three boys and the teenage girl who answered the door for us. now i have only seen three and i have not been told anything of any adoptions. "

she looked nervous, she had started sweating madly when dad mentioned money, i think she nearly made a puddle when dad mentioned the kids. 

"dad, mum, ma'am please may i go look around?" ''dad gonna have a nosey to find the missing kid..." he nodded, where as the mean looking witch in front of me was staring at me trying to figure me out.

"alright you can go and look, but DO NOT GO IN MY OFFICE. now where were we?" 

weird. i got up and walked out of the closet door and started up the dusty stairs, money well spent..not..

Kaylas turn now.

Timmy was sat next to me trying to read the smurfs comic, he looked adorable when trying to say a word he couldnt quite get. Tommy was sat next to me watching the t.v with the volume low. 

"gr gr grou grouchy gr gr grumble e d to Papa smu-urf that he did not wa want to clean his be bedroomm." i patted his head and he smiled his toothy grin at me.

"well done timmy. shall we save the rest for bedtime?" he looked at me and nodded, tommy turned around and waved to someone. i looked around and saw the boy from earlier. "hi"

he smiled in return." dad said there were four kids here but i can only find you three..."

crap crap crap.

"erm well timmy and tommy are the twins here, and then theres me, the eldest here. and there was another lad, he was 2 years old."

he looked from me to the boys, " timmy, tommy, why dont you go on the swings, dont worry about getting dirty, i'll make sure the wicked witch doesnt get you.." they smiled, giggled and ran to the backyard. i turned back to the tall kid near me, " you might as well  sit you know, i dont bite."

will post more today, just have to take the dogs out and i have an evil older sister who will write something on here, mean...

peace out peeps