Chapter 4.

Photo of hunter ^^
------
Lola PoV

Maria had just popped her head into my room and told me that Mr Daniels wanted to see me in his office. It's been 7 days since our last encounter in my bedroom and now he wants to see me. My forehead still has stitches in it and sometimes I got a little throb which made my head spin.

I was wearing some pyjamas and my dressing gown, I couldn't see the point in wearing clothes if I wasn't going anywhere, at home this is what I would wear. so why would I get dressed here, it's not like I had anyone to impress anyway...

Opening Mr Daniels office door I carelessly walked in and saw him on the phone looking up at me his eyebrow cocked up as he saw me.
"What's up daddy dearest" I said yawning not caring that he was on the phone. I shut the door behind me and jumped into the comfy chair on the opposite side of his desk.

He sighed "make your self at home why don't you" I laughed at his response as he turned off his phone then ruffled some papers and picked up a pen signing a piece of paper.

What is he doing? I wandered. Clueless to what was going on, I jumped slightly as I heard a knock "come in" Barry called.

Hunter then walked in with a grim look on his face sitting down in the seat beside me "at least someone has manners" Mr Daniels states referring to when I just walked into his office without a care in the world. I knew I was entering dangerous territory, but right now I'll push any buttons if it means them getting sick of me and letting me leave, but then again that could lead to me getting killed too.

I still don't know who and how dangerous these men was and I was just playing with fire way too much but I couldn't careless.

The papers Mr Daniels was signing a moment ago was now being slid across the table in front of me
"whats this" I ask slowly feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"A contract Miss day-" before he could finish I cut in

 "for what?" 

"-I was just getting to that Miss day. The contract is for you and my son to be married-" before he could continue I once again jump in

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY" I stomped and stand up quickly"No. No. No, no n- n -n -no. I am not marrying him you can't just show me a piece of paper and say I am marrying your son!! why did you take me in the first place, to marry-" I point my finger at hunter"him" I feel my face start to redden with anger and tears prickle my eyes but not because i was sad, because I was damn right livid. How dare he; put a contract in my face and tell me I was marrying his son. i know i didn't no the whole story because I didn't give him a chance to finish, but I had already heard enough

" please can you just sit down miss day, so i can continue" I stomp my foot and slowly sat back down wanting to hear what else he had to say.

" like I was saying before i was so rudely interrupted, the contract is so you marry my son and in 3 years if you still both do not want to be married then you may divorce once the 3 years is up. The contract is stating the terms and conditions" he sighs then carries on " if any children are conceived during the 3 years Hunter gets full custody if you sleep with another man and the same would go for hunter too, if he sleeps with another woman you miss day get full custody. If either of you don't show up in places I ask punishments will be made, but will be decided later on and you don't want to cross me young lady, and if you don't believe me just ask him" I glance up at hunger and see he is gripping the chair and biting his lip nearly drawing blood but he wasn't looking at me, just giving his father a death glare. Mr Daniels takes a deep breath studying my face.

"I don't understand Mr Daniels" I say politely "why are you doing this" i was trying to keep clam but my hands was beginning to turn clammy, i cant marry him no way. An i would never have his children or ever sleep with him. i want my own life were i could have control over who i marry and spend my life with not have a three year marriage and get a divorce because we couldn't stand each other. 

Mr Daniels threads his finger though his hair and slouches a little in his chair. "Well Lola" he says the first time he has ever addressed me by my first name, which takes me back a little" you see my boy here has quite a reputation of whoring around and if you haven't realised who we are yet, I am famous for being one of the wealthiest men on earth at the minute. You should of seen me in tabloids and billboards and Hunter is the next heir in line to be ceo of Daniels&co so by him marrying you, it will stop the headlines from going wild and he can be the boss he is meant to be." He says smiling.

"But why me Mr Daniels. You said he's a lady's man so I'm sure anyone would say yes to him." Hunter was still looking at the floor. Why was he not saying anything!

"Well Lola your father and I have a deal."

"Wha.. What did you.. Eh. Mm my ff- father.."I stutter. tears prick my eyes once again I hadn't seen my father in years and he had made a deal with my father.

"Yes. He told me he had a daughter and we made a deal for you to marry my son I will give his business a extra boost as it is becoming bankrupt , once I have help the company then day&co can be joined with Daniels&co, when you both are eventually married."

"He has been watching you for a long time he knew where you would be and at what time which is why Hunter and Greg picked your car to get away in." My breath hitched this was all planned. my father never even asked me I haven't heard from him in years and this is what I get in return. Mr Daniels was a scum he has enough money and he got his son to steal. I had so many un answered questions but there was one I just needed to know. "Why did you get hunter and Greg to steal" he let out a deep laugh.

 " do you really think I would use my money to help your fathers business, hell no and it wasn't them who stole it that was just an act the back bags you saw that was actually just rubbish they had been waiting for you. the men who actually got me the goodies had already disappeared way before the police showed up" he smirked.

"And what if your son got caught by the police?" i asked

"Nothing would of happened to them, but they were there to get rid of a camera which was recording and to of cause get you. Also it was just an act to scare you, so u would take them to where they wanted"

That was enough I couldn't hear anymore, I was confused and just wanted to go home "what if I say no to this deal" changing the subject I rose up from my seat scrunching up my fists as did Mr Daniels rose up too he then smirked at me yet again.

"That's the thing about mine and your fathers deal" he slowly reached into his pocket pulling out a gun and pointing it at my head" I get to shoot you and your fathers company scrambles into tiny little pieces"

I had no choice, as my body began shaking "Fine I'll do it" muttering curses as I signed the paper I then ran to the door not before glancing at Hunter with a cold expression"I hate you" and ran to my room slamming the door shut. Why didn't he object and tell him he didnt want to marry me then Barry might of let me go...

i knew i was just trying to give myself false hope.. Nothing was going to change anyway i had already signed the papers.

-/---

Ohh it was all a set up ..

Bit of trouble in paradise?

Tell me what y'all think
Sorry for any mistakes.

Xoxo