Chapter 2.

Taking a deep breath Gripping my hands to stop them from shaking, I quickly look away hoping that they didn't see me.
I grabbed my bag which was on the seat next to me and took my phone out,but before I could unlock it I jumped from a sudden knock on my window.

I ignored it hoping it was just an act from my imagination and typed in 202217 my passcode.

Then a sudden thud came from my window, but just as I was about to lock my doors two strangers jumped into the back of my car. I gulped.

they unzipped their hoodie and pulled off there balaclava leaving them looking like two ordinary men.

I was stiff I couldn't move, or even open my mouth to speak that was until the man which was more lean than the other man leaned forward and whispered into my ear "if you wanna live sweetheart, I suggest you keep that pretty little gob shut and reverse"

I didn't say anything just nodded my head, I wasn't about to object when there was two people stronger and more powerful than me were about to rip me to shreds.

There was no traffic behind me so I began reversing.

They began whispering to each other, They seemed to be having a heated discussion about something all I heard was.

'Asshole'  then 'And 'what we gunna do with her'

I drove into an ally round the back of my house and let out a shaky breath I didn't realise I was holding.

I stopped the car and slowly turned my head to look at them.

I must of been glaring at them because the smaller man smirked at me "It's not polite to glare darling"

I stomped my foot and unbuckled my seat belt, the other bigger man chuckled but didn't say anything.

"What the flying fu*k, why the fuck do you think you are doing still in my car. Get the fu*k out before I beat yaw ass" I shouted, but before I could continue the better looking man tall man, who was down right handsome held out his hand for me to shake "my names Hunter" and then he pointed to his friend the smaller one, who was eyeing me , smirked "I'm Greg sweetheart"

My gaze turned back to Hunter who had bright green eyes, dark brown hair styled up into a little jelled up spike on the top, he also had a small dimple above his lips on his left cheek.He was wearing a dark blue T-shirt underneath the black hoodie and black jogging bottoms.

Just as I looked back up at his face he smirked he had moved his hand away now that he realised I wasn't going to shake it " once you have finished checking me out, get out of the car" I was stunned who did he think he was to order me around. i had just to realised that they wasn't moving either.

"Who do you think you are, I've done what you asked and drove somewhere else now get the fu*k out so I can go to work. I won't say anything I give you my word."I said shaking my head.

"You see as much as you say you give me your word, I just don't believe you dear" hunter pointed out. What the hell was with all the names? 
Before I could answer him Greg ripped open my car door and dragged me out by my hair. I let out a blood curdling scream trying to pry my hair out of his hands.

He wouldn't let go I was now out of the car and on my feet, but I was being dragged so I lifted up my knee and brouht it up to his special parts kneeing him as hard as I could. As sudden as it happened he let go and fell to the floor. I stood up straight taking my hair out of the tie it was in and hissed in pain. I was going to show him who he was messing with. I chucked at him, which caused Hunter to raise his eyebrow at me.