Chapter 6

Third POV
*A few weeks later*

"Okay, class we are gonna do..  something different." The teacher suggested, pacing around in front of the class. That "something different" didn't give Calvin those positive vibes he usually got.

"We are going to be in groups of two, each of you have to bond for two weeks. It's a 'social experiment'."

"WHAT!?," Calvin thought." I HAVE NO FRIENDS IN THIS CLASS FFFFF!" He scanned the class room only to hear his name being called by the teacher.

"Calvin and Niall." The teacher said."Fucking hell." Calvin hissed under his breath. How is he gonna tolerant Niall for a day, let alone two weeks.

-
Soon the class was over and Calvin was forever greatful. But not for long as he heard the teacher ask him over with Niall included.

"I know you guys don't get along, not sure why but boys, this is a bonding experiment. Not a time to kill each other," I heard the teacher laugh as they said that last part. I don't like this one bit but I want that A+ y'know what I'm sayin'."So please, control yourselves." They said once more.

"But,I don't think I can." Niall muttered. That bastard. 'What did he even mean?' Calvin thought, shaking it off.

"You got that?," The teacher tsked. "Earth to Calvin!" The teacher says, waving their hand in front my face.

"Oh, um, yeah I guess." He says, not really sure. "Good, now go bond boys goodbye." They say as we leave the room.

Longest. Friday. Ever.

-
Are you all ready? I don't think you are. You're not ready nooo1!!2!1

Also the teacher is any gender you want lmao

The chapters might get longer tbh

Roman noticed me on twitter btw so Im happy asf

I might update in the next two days   : ) sorry for late chapter will make up for it

Its also 2am bye
-ryln