Chapter 5

When Calvin got home he couldn't think straight. He only thought about him.He thought about how Roman didn't sit with him today. How he sat with those... People.

He suddenly felt a hatred for them all. Especially the new kid. The new kid started this war. Everyone in his squad hated him.

Calvin knew he wanted nothing to do with the boy.'he's probably a closeted furry' Calvin thought.

"I'm gonna sleep on this." Calvin said, not bothering to do his homework. He never liked homework and he's already behind.

-

Its now lunch time and Calvin and his 'squad' is sitting and laughing and having an overall great time.

Out the corner of his he sees Roman. He was gonna get up to see him but then he saw, Niall.The Niall that took his best friend away.

He realized he was staring and turned away, but not before seeing Niall smirk and carry on.

"What the fuck is wrong with him." Calvin thought. Calvin looked back to see him walking over. "What the fuck does he want." Calvin said rolling his eyes.When Niall got over there he saw a few disgusted faces, a few dead, and one particularly annoyed one. Calvin's.

As he makes his way to calvin he just slips a piece of paper on the table and leaves. Calvin picks it up, wondering "what was that for?"

Calvin turns the paper over to see a number. Calvin huffs in annoyance as he throws the paper away."Fuck that," Calvin says smiling."miss me with that gay shit."

Only if Calvin knew. Only if.

--------

Sorry I've killed myself these past days lol
I got something for you guys just wait ; ).