twenty-two

hi:) 

//

Eli- 

Holy fucking shit.  I think it actually word.  Is this seriously happening?  Did she really agree to go on a date with me?  My fucking master plan is working.  Holy shit. 

I smiled wide at her while she nodded profusely.  I tried to keep my composure, but it was too exciting for me.  It's not everyday you get to take a girl as beautiful and amazing as Lillian Walters on a date.  Not just any date, either.  It's going to be really special.  

"What should I wear?" 

I immediately roll my eyes.  How should I know?  I'm not a girl.  I don't even have this shit planned out, yet- 

Shit.  I don't have this planned out.  I just literally asked her on a date and she even agreed to it, but I don't even 

"Eli!" She yelled, hitting me in the arm in the process.  I jumped out of my frantic thoughts and glared at her before getting my keys out of my pocket. 

"You're leaving?" 

My face immediately softened at the tone of her voice.  That's the voice that could make me do anything.  Believe me, I'd rather stay here with you for the longest time, but I have to get our date ready.  And I wouldn't want to disappoint my Lily-pad.  

"Sadly.  I, uh, promised my mom I'd be home in time for dinner.." I trailed off, scratching the back of my head. 

I'm pretty sure that she just saw completely through my lie and I really  hope she's not that angry at me about it.  I watched the happiness and excitement leave her new green eyes and noticed they became duller.  Less color was present in her eyes and it was then I knew that I did upset her. 

"I'm sorry, but I promised her we'd start having dinner together more.  Pick you up tomorrow at 7?" 

I watched a little bit of color and excitement come back to her eyes.  Dammit, she is so beautiful and she doesn't even have any idea.  

"Turn that frown upside down right this instant." I teased her.  I smiled at her and ruffled her hair, knowing she hates that.  I watched her roll her eyes.  I then leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, letting my kiss linger on her for a second.  I felt her stiffen, then relax.  

"See ya." I winked, walking out. 

After I shut the door, I took a deep sigh of relief.  I'm so damn lucky she buys this because I'm not this smooth in real life. 

//

Lillian- 

Well, Eli lied right to my face.  He lied right to my face and looked directly in my full of sight eyes when he did that.  I don't know what I did to make him want to lie to me.  It hurt me a little, but I'm an ass-kicker, from what Eli says. 

All my frustrations with him immediately disappeared when he kissed me on the cheek.  His lips were so soft and gentle on my cheeks that I can't bear to imagine how amazing it will feel when they're on my lips- 

Wait..  Did I really just say that?  I widened my eyes at the thought.  It gave the feeling, again.  That's right, that fucking annoying tingly feeling.  I have it all the time around him now and it bothers me.  It's like he makes me feel a certain way and it makes my stomach tingle.  This was his fault!  

I asked him what I should wear to the date.  I was hoping he'd tell me whether to dress fancy, casual, or even in-between.  But when I did ask him what to wear, it seemed like he started to freak out.  Do I freak him out?  What if he's having second thoughts on out date and started to realize how stupid it was when I asked him what to wear?  Is my brain up to something, or am I just overthinking every bit of this?