twelve

hi i'm feeling tons better:) 

//

Eli- 

I find myself zoning out in class every day, but today was different you could say.  A couple of weeks ago the stupid teacher moved Lily-pad and I apart, which gave an empty seat to the new asshole, Garrett.  

I sit here and watch him every day just eye her in a way that he shouldn't eye her.  He always has lust in his eyes.  He's always fucking flirting and it makes me sick because she doesn't deserve to be treated like that.  It sucks because she has no idea and I know that even if I remotely brought it up then it would be all piss-fire at me.  It wouldn't be pretty for me.

I can see why he's interested in her, though.  Who wouldn't be?  Behind her walls and sightless eyes, she's one magnificent girl.  It's not like he knows her the way I do, though.  In my opinion, I know her better than anyone, except for Ruth of course.  She has started to change her appearance for him.  As in she started wearing more makeup and she even came to school with her hair nicely straightened.  I don't like how she's changing herself for him.  She even stopped wearing her normal outfit.  She wore a fucking blouse!  A fucking blouse.  I'm pretty damn sure that she didn't even own a blouse a couple weeks ago. 

I rolled my eyes and made faces at the back of his head.  Then I heard her laugh.  She sure does have a great laugh.  You can tell just how happy she is by her laugh, and she's laughing that way towards him.  It makes me fucking sick.  Maybe I should go and hurl in his gelled-ass hair. 

I then watch him turn around and smirk at me.  I gritted my teeth together when I watched him next.  This asshole purposely looked at me, smirked at me, then puts his arm around her and starts massaging her shoulders.  

I'm trying to fucking hold my cool, but it's not working.  These pills aren't helping me and fucking Garrett is about to unleash this loose cannon. 

I look at her reaction and watch her jump.  I snorted when I realized that she was all squirmy.  She squirms when she's uncomfortable.  I thought victory was mine until I heard him speak up. 

"Damn Lillian, you're so tense.  What's got you so stressed out?  Relax, babe."  

I then heard her speak up, which made my eyes widen even more than they already were.  "Oh, I'm so stressed out from this project that Eli and I are partnered on.  It's so hard to do all this.  He's a great partner, but I wish he put more effort into it." 

Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me.  I've stayed up so many late nights working on my part just to make her happy.  I've literally been slaving to make sure it's completely perfect for her.  I want it to be perfect for her. 

I'm perfect for her. 

//

Lillian- 

Garrett started acting fucking weird in class, today.  He started talking louder and louder like he was trying to get someones attention.  Then, he started massaging my shoulders!  I started squirming at the weird action, but it quickly turned into pleasure.  

I told him what all I was stressed about and he made all of that go away.  

We sat there and talked some more before he finally noticed my appearance, which took a very long time to do.  Mother told me I looked like a brand new girl, better than ever.  It bothered me that she said that because any mother should find her own daughter beautiful, despite her clothing and make up options. 

"I meant to tell you this earlier, but you look beautiful today." 

I immediately dropped my head towards the floor, feeling the heavy blush on my cheeks.  Literally.  I feel all the blush that she put on me this morning.  He has been massaging me for awhile and it was like I was in a bliss.