nineteen

hello everyone my name is MUHRANDAAA

//

Lillian- 

I listened to what Garrett explained to me.  It was simple, really.  He basically told me that it was all a big misunderstanding.  He then said that Eli doesn't like him very well because of the baseball team, but I don't really care to be completely honest with you.  I must admit, Garrett is very attractive.  He's a very attractive guy and very much athletic, but there's something about him that's not there.  

Eli told me the same thing one day.  We were hanging out in my room and we were studying when he told me that something was just off about him.  He said he couldn't pinpoint it, but there was something that ticked him the wrong way. 

But then again, that's Eli.  Eli, my best friend who likes to Father me.  He doesn't really know him, but neither do I.  If he knew I was out with him right now getting coffee, he would probably lynch Garrett and I both.  

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the little shit wasn't here spying on me. 

I hugged Garrett when he told me he had to leave.  It felt weird to hug him like that.  For one, he didn't even have a good smell.  He didn't have a bad smell or body odor, but he just didn't have that 'man cologne' or 'man scent' like Eli does.  

I watched Garrett walk out and I happened to look into the very familiar blue eyes of a tall boy with a dark hoodie on.  He also had on fake glasses?  I rolled my eyes and marched over there. 

"Are you serious?" 

"I can't believe you went to fucking coffee with him!  I told you he was a weirdo." 

"I don't have to believe everything you say, daddy Eli." 

I then realized how damn dirty that sounded and it took everything not to smirk or giggle.  I watched the irritation leave his eyes and be replaced with humor.  

"I know what you want from me, Lillian." He said, using that deep voice that he used sometimes.  It made me feel all tingly on my insides. 

"What is it that I want, daddy?" I batted my eyelashes at him and moved closer to him.  We were inches away and it seemed like I was actually affecting him.  I was shocked, but I didn't want him to know that.  I had a sudden confidence that wasn't going anywhere. 

I watched his eyes fill up with a different emotion that I don't see much.  His eyes flickered to my lips and I gasped to the most quiet extent, hoping he wouldn't hear it.  

Is he staring at my lips?  My stomach started to tingle at the thought.  "I don't know, Lily-pad.  What do you want?" 

He smirked slightly before pushing the hair out of my face.  I dropped my head, losing whatever confidence I had left.  I'm such a blob of nothing. 

"For you to stop fucking spying on me!" I laughed.  I noticed his emotion change.  He separated from me immediately and his emotion changed.  He went from mysterious and seductive to quiet and goofy.

Is quiet and goofy a weird mixture?  

//

Eli- 

I think she caught me staring at her lips.  Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. 

I hope she doesn't see me as some weird perverted guy who stares at the lips of young teen girls for fun.  I hope that she didn't see me glance at her cleavage even a little.  It was just a second!  I didn't even mean to!  I was getting my keys and I dropped them.  I went down to pick them up and when I went down..

My eyes got stuck. 

I immediately pulled my eyes away.  I know she didn't notice it because she was too busy laughing and blushing at what had just happened.  We go back and forth with this teasing flirtatiously with each other.  I don't know if it's some weird friend thing, or if we both have a thing for each other and we're both afraid to admit it. 

It sounds crazy, but I think I like her.  I really think I do and I have no idea how she feels about me.  Knowing my shitty as luck, she probably feels head over heels for fucking trash Garrett.  That asshole smirked at me like he won this battle!  Fuck no.  I always win.  I always win what is mine.  She is my girl and Garrett and get his five foot eight short pansy ass over here if he wants to question that. 

//

"Mom, can I talk to you?" 

I watched her yawn and I immediately felt bad because she's been working extra shifts.  That amazing woman needs her sleep. 

"It can wait.  You're tired.." I trailed off. 

"James Eli, sit down.  I can tell when something's on your mind and you need to spill it." 

I slight smiled and sat down next to her.

"So, you know my friend?" 

"Travis?" 

"No, he's my bro.  I'm talking about my friend." 

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before smiling.  "Lillian." 

"Yeah, her!" 

"Well, what about her?  How is she doing after surgery?" 

"She's really good.  She's so happy and she makes improvements every day." 

I watched my mother smile at me while I was still completely conflicted with the whole situation.  Her smile turned into a concerned frown when I wouldn't stop shaking my legs.  

"Is something wrong?" 

I tried to think of a way to say it, but it's so hard.  Why not just blurt it out?  

"I think I like Lillian." 

I hung my head in shame.  I know how she feels about her son and the subject of women, but can I really blame her?  I used to take out all of my frustrations and stress with my bi-polar disability on girls. 

"Mom, I'm sorry.  I know it's wrong of me to like them and I know that you don't like it-" 

"I approve." 

My words got caught in my mouth when I heard her say that, which got me into a splurge of coughing fits.  She patted my back for me and I finally recovered.  

"You what?!" I asked in disbelief and excitement. 

"I said I approve!  Eli you used to bring girls home and sent them out night after night.  This girl is different.  She really knows you, and you know what I mean by that.  She's a beautiful girl and has been through similar struggles that you have.  I approve." 

My mouth elated into the biggest smile up until my cheeks started to hurt.  I hugged my mom and it was one of those really important hugs.  It was a long needed hug that should've happened a long time ago. 

"I love you, mom." 

//

"Alright Travis, plan get the girl is a go." 

"Are you sure you want to go with that name of the plan, bro?  That's so fucking overused and lame." 

"Travis, can you do me a good favor?  I've been dying to ask you this for awhile now." 

"Yeah, what's up bud?" 

"Shut the ever-living fuck up." 

I watched him begin to protest, but he closed his mouth.  I laughed and smirked knowing that I had just won.  Like I said, I always win.  Which is what this plan is about.  In order to accomplish get the girl, I'm going to have to work hard.  I'll need to show affection.  I'll need to be more gentle and less harsh.  I'm going to need to pull through with all of her favorite meals, candies, chocolates, etc.  

Plan get the girl, is a go. 

"Alright Travis, let's do this shit." 

//

omg fun. idk if i like it! opinions? what could i have done better? 

read, comment, vote. 

stay strong ilysm. - rae