He Asks You Out :l :) :P :D

Kirk-
Surprisingly he hasn't had a girlfriend though he's made out with more people than you'd like. Kirk just sent this very long, to him romantic, and to you cheesy, letter about how he didn't have the guts to ask you in person. You accepted because why flipping (I had too!) not.
Chekov-
He's so sweet and adorable, and has a cuter accent than Scotty, it impossible to say no to the adorable Russian whiz kid (Me: Pike get off my computer! Pike: But Maddy- Me: Don't call me Maddy, it isn't my name. Stay away from me or else Gabby with continue to call you a pervert. Pike: Honestly I don't care Me: *shoves him out the door and slams the door in his face*) Though it was Sulu who asked you for him.
Sulu-
The classic will-you-go-out-with-me. You might have given him a heart attack when you stuck up behind him and hugged him but gladly, he didn't.
Spock-
He actually didn't exactly ask you out because he was Vulcan. It was hidden in a bunch of logical bullshit, well to Kirk because he was there. You knew what he meant and said yes to your friend.
McCoy- (You this time)
During your own medical exam, he kept staring at you and you kind of yelled at him for it. That made him lose his attitude towards you and became nicer. You kind of asked him out and was stunned because he was about to ask you
Scotty-(I always have ideas for him)
Since you were the only female in the Starfleet outpost on Delta Vega, Scotty only had eyes for one: You. When he found out you were using the transporter, her started yelling at you in many different languages. You hugged yes when you heard the familiar words.

*cough cough yells* SORRY ABOUT THIS IF IT WAS BAD! Oh oops....Pike broke uh he has the key nvm into my quarters and kicked me off the computer. He is so annoying!!!! Gah!!! Next chapter is definitely nicknames though most of them are obvious.
~Erika