How You Meet

Kirk-
You were good friends with Nyota Uhura and she always talked about how annoying Kirk was. One day you got in detention and made a havoc. You met Kirk and later planned to prank Pike
Chekov-
You actually met him on the Enterprise (in Medical Bay) because Chekov was never at the Academy. He was transferred from Moscow, Russia.
Sulu-
Sulu had forgotten, and since he was the new helmsmen, to turn off the parking brake (whatever Spock called it) and to help him not get embarrassed, you helped him out.
Spock-
You were one of the smartest humans in the Academy and because of that, Admiral Marcus assigned you as an assistant to Spock, who programmed the Kobayashi Maru. You met him a week after you heard of your new job. At first you were uncertain of Spock but had to accept it.
McCoy/Bones-
You were Kirk's twin sister and he convinced you to apply for Starfleet as well. He knew perfectly well you loved adventures and that's why he convinced you to join. On the shuttle, your brother met someone named Leonard McCoy. Your brother introduced you to him because he though it might be good for you to have friends. Your not much of a friend maker.
"Just remember, hands off my sister!" Kirk is also overprotective when it comes to you. You just laugh at him and he sits there, confused.
Scotty-
Scotty had been sent to the outpost on the ice planet because he got into an agreement his instructor about the ability to transwarp beam. After a few weeks, you worried for him, though you never knew him, and tried to convince your instructor to bring him back but instead he sent you as well.
This was the first time you've met and even though its strange being there with him, he taught you the ways of being an engineer and then taught you how to survive here.
You like being independent so it's annoying when he keeps giving tips

This is my first preferences book and I think they work the same way as Boyfriend Scenarios so I'm going with that and you can request preferences! Sorry I'd these are bad because this is a first! Sorry Nyota (Uhura) isn't in this. I might add her later
-Erika

Edit: I had to redo most of this chapter. Don't worry! I'm still alive and will be updating!