Chapter 13-The sun in the shadows

I took Sebastian's hand and started walking in a unknown location. I didn't care where we went but I didn't want to return to that house."Ciel, you know that thing I was planning on doing to make up for the date?".Sebastian looked me in the face as I turned to look into his crimson eyes."While you were unconscious I had prepared what I could. We can leave all of this behind for a week since we are on Christmas break".I looked at Sebastian with a look on confusion on my face."We could go away to another country for a week, just you and me with nothing to worry about.No bullies, no family". I smiled widely and pulled Sebastian into a loving hug until I remembered something."How are we going to get the money?" I questioned . At this his smile faded and I smiled slightly.This boy was always so energetic and passionate that he often forgot the important bits."Don't worry yourself, I have my own card and any debts I get into my dad said he would never question as long as I repaid it all"."You're so smart darling" Sebastian said as he kissed me on my forehead."But for now lets just find a hotel to stay in for tonight,I honestly don't feel like returning tonight"."Your not staying at a hotel if we have something to say about it".I turned to face Alois, Grell and Elizabeth coming back from what looked to be a shopping venture.I hugged the trio as I saw Sebastian grimace slightly."Right, you are all staying round my place" Alois spoke in a stern but playful tone."Now everyone in the car, I'm driving".Grell grabbed the car keys as we got in.Sebastian seemed extremely tense so I squeezed his hand lightly."What's wrong?" I questioned him in a soft voice."I never knew you were friends with those two".He gestured to Lizzie and Grell and grimaced once more."Sebastian, please just forget about it for the night, today has been very stressful and this will be a good way to wind down".Sebastian kissed my forehead lightly and whispered "I'm sorry Ciel".I heard Lizzie squeak with excitement when I realised that the car had stopped and the trio was looking at us."You two are so cute together" squeaked Lizzie as I blushed."Welcome to apartment le Trancy".I rolled my eyes at his dramatics as I got out of the car and walked with Sebastian. We entered a spacious apartment with modern art splattered across the strangely plain white walls. He had a wide screen TV and leather couches.He also had a glass coffee table in the centre on a circular mat."Right I'm going to make a guess that this is Ciel's first sleepover" stated Elizabeth in a determined tone.She was about to continue when Alois butted in."I need to know something, why were you going to a hotel.I hope you weren't planning to do anything to our precious Ciel were you?".I sighed."It's not like that you guys, it's just drama at home and I wanted to get away from it.And I don't want to talk about it either".Everything stopped all of the insanity."Guys honestly after today I don't really feel so good,I think I just need to rest".My vision started to swim and I saw colourful circles in my eyes."Guys It think i'm gonna pass out, sorry if I do but today has been so stressful and tire...".My voice trailed off as I fell asleep on Sebastian's lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only reason I did this is that I didn't wanna do another two parter after one just then but I'm gonna do a sleepover thing at some point. I hope you enjoyed this and I decided to write this because I wanted to write but I had sorta writers block so sorry guys.Until then-Lady Vandelle :D