Flashback

Addison
I stare at the test. My eyes prick. I'm pregnant- pregnant with my brothers- brothers boy- boymate. It sounds like a bludy mouthful. But what if the test was wrong or right how many months am i? The questions swirled in my head till I phone to book an appointment.
Addison: hi, I would like to book an appointment?
Doctor: sure, sweetie what's wrong?
Addison: I've just taken a pregnancy test. It said pregnant but I need a medical view.
Doctor: okay, sure. Tomorrow 12:45 fine.
Addison: sure.
Time skip (3 weeks)
Today I'm leaving for good. I can't when the baby is born he will look like Aaron for god sake why me?
I'd written Robert, Andy, Vic, Diane and Adam a note.

Dear, the people I love the most,
I'm leaving. I can't stay. I can't say why. I can't say if or when I'll be back but I can say leaving isn't the first choice on my list, but I'll create less drama (if only you kne) , I promise.
To, Diane
Keep everyone strong for me. Love you, loads
To, Andy
I know we've never seen eye to eye. But please don't think I've left because of you. I will never hate you. Love you loads.
To, Adam
Treat my sister well. Thanks for being like a brother. Love you x
To, Vic
Oh, my sis. If you knew. You'd say, it's something out of TV . You try to keep everything good and happy, so continue to. I love you too much.
To my brother, Robby.
I'm crying writing your part. Thinking about leaving breaks my heart but I'm protecting you. For better or worse. You've always been the best brother or sibling. I love you so much.
To you all, I love you too much to say,
Addison Georgina Sudgen xxx