1st Day of School!!!

-Riiiiiing-

My alarm clock is always sooo loud! Ugh...

I checked the time: 7:00
I got up and ate some breakfast. "Remember to wear you best top!" Kiera said, since its the first day of school. I  changed and brushed my teeth. Finally I was ready. 7:30. "I'm flying  to school today Kiera! 

Did I forge to mention that Kiera granted me wings?

"OK!" Kiera responded. I quickly grabbed the satchel with all my school books in it and flew off.

Once I got to Magic High, there was already lot's of people. "Hi!" A black haired girl standing beside a blonde waved to me,"What's your name?" "I'm Tira," I answered, coming over to them. "My name is Nila and her name is Quari." The one girl said. She was wearing a light blue tank top with dark blue shorts. "I am a Solid Script mage" I explained, when they started staring at my necklace. Awkward! "Oh, yes. I am a Celestial Mage," Quari said. "And I am an Ice Dragon Slayer." Said Nila. "Wow! I really like those 2 kinds!" I exclaimed. -Diiing Diiing- the school-is-starting bell rang. WaaaalaaaaahaaaajhjaazAaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Everyone stormed into the school.

All the classes went well. Especially Math which I am really good at✌. "Hey Tira!" Nila said. "Can I come to your house tonight?" "Sure!" I answered, "But... I don't really have a house... I live with Phoenix at high mountain." "Wow! Well, that's all right." Nila said, "I can still come!" "OK..." And then we went to go home.

Peoples, if you are really wondering why happened at school then read here:
I was walking to Science. My first class! My teachers name is Mrs.Lairen she is super nice. First Mrs. introduced me to the class:
"Class, we have a new student in class today." "Her name is Tira. I hope some of you take the time to show her around" after that, we started class. "So everyone, today we will be doing a science experiment. We will need: 4 plastic cups, 1 packet of sugar, a balloon, ......…....…………" and so on. We then started setting everything up. The science experiment was great! After we took notes about it. I had tons to write! Then was Math. Same old, same old. Math equations and a quiz. Which, thankfully I didn't do.👍😝 The quiz, I mean. Not the equations. Well, and that was the only important stuff at school. Thanks for tuning in!

A\N sorry for the short chapters, I will make lots for you!