"Fine." I sigh, standing up straight and walking over to the shower.

He watches me as I walk. I slowly unclasp my bra.

"Meghan." Tyler warns.

I look over my shoulder and let the bra fall to the floor. He smiles, looking away, but quickly looking back. I slowly start sliding down my panties, tormenting the crap out of him. He throws his head back, covering his face with his hands.

"Stop it!" He whines and I laugh, starting the water to the shower.

He looks one final time as I stand there, completely naked in front of him.

"Jesus christ." He groans and I laugh, getting in the shower.

I hear him shut the door as he leaves the bathroom. What the hell just got into me? I ask myself in my head. That is so unlike me. I'm clearly crazy for this boy and am desperate for him this morning.

Maybe it is the fact that he is leaving for a week and a half. A week and a half without Tyler. For some reason it seems so irrelevant.

We've known each other for what now, five days? And I'm already doing this kind of shit. I laugh at myself. I would never even begin to imagine doing this to Cody.

Cody and I were together for so long and I never had sex with him. We did stuff, obviously, but nothing that meant anything. I thought Cody and I would be together forever. We promised each other we would. He told me he'd marry me one day. He told me he'd never do anything to me, never hurt me. What kind of promises are those now? The thought makes me cry. Here he is now, a new girl in his life and a kid later.

"Meghan?" I make out Tyler's voice over the running water.

"Yeah?"

"Are you crying?" He asks, worry in his voice.

I shut the water off, reaching out for my towel and wrapping it around me before getting out.

He looks at my face and instantly embraces me. I begin crying into his shirt.

"What's wrong?" He places his finger under my chin, tilting my face so I'm looking at him.

"I was just thinking, that's all." I don't feel like talking about it right now.

I think to myself, why would I even be crying over Cody? I shouldn't be wasting my tears on him. I'm never ever going to get him back, nor do I ever want him back now that I have Tyler.

I guess it is just the thought of everything he did and what he is now that got to me and how much better of a guy Tyler is then to him. I think thinking about Cody and I's promises is what got me.

I stop thinking about it. I've got better things to think about and do seeing my boyfriend is leaving for a week and a half in a few hours.

"Well what were you thinking about that made you like this? You seemed perfectly fine before you got in the shower." His eyes shift away.

"Cody." I admit silently.

"Don't." He quickly responds.

"I was thinking about the promises he made to me before everything that went down. It all just got to me."

"What even got you thinking about that anyways?"

"You."

"That's kind of a insult you know." He coughs and I laugh.

"I didn't mean it like that, just a certain thought about you lead to a certain thought about him, that's all." I assure and he nods in approval.

"You had me worried for a second. I definitely don't want to be that to you ever." Those words sink into me.