Chapter 12

The next morning I woke up around 9:30 in the morning, I had a few hours before I had to be ready for Tom's competition, so I decided to do a little Twitter Q&A. As soon as I posted that I was it was like everyone was rolling in questions instantly. It was hard to choose because I couldn't keep up with them.

@Mad4Mattie45: Will you start a vlogging channel on YT like Tom does??
@Mattie_Rodgers: Of course! That sounds like a really awesome idea! I'll have to go out later on and buy a nice camera for you guys! :)xx

@DoMeDaley33: How did you & Tom meet?? Was it love at first sight?
@Mattie_Rodgers: We met at a starbucks two years ago!! And for him, I'd say most definitely ;)

@94DaleyTom: Tom would be much better dating Kassidy Cook than you, give it time he'll realize it too.
@Mattie_Rodgers: Thank u for the opinion, but I think he's just fine with me as of right now ;)!

@Mattie_Rodgers: okay I'm done with the Q&A for now! But I will be starting a YT later tonight so keep sending in questions for Tom and I! We'll be answering together tonight :)

I got up and showered, as I got out to get ready for the rest of my day I began with my hair as usual, putting it into a messy bun, I threw on some basic makeup, and a red Team GB v neck, some white shorts, and red converse. I grabbed my phone, credentials, and sun glasses and headed out the door, while walking out and being too distracted by my phone I ran into something well rather someone, and I looked up from my phone to see my favorite boy standing right there in front of me.

"Hey you!" He smiled and threw his arm around me

"Hey brown eyes, so you pumped for today?" I questioned

"Oh most definitely! I'm so glad you could make it, I'm convinced you're my lucky charm." He winked and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek

"I kinda like you, you know that right?" I laughed and grabbed his hand

"Good, cause I kinda like you too pretty girl." he looked down and smiled at me

Today we decided to walk to the aquatics center, the air was chilly but not too cold, a little rainy, but when is it not. And it seemed like the perfect day for my man to go win another gold medal. It was just the semi finals right now, but later tonight I had the feeling it was going to be his. We stepped inside and were immediately swarmed by people, from fans to reporters, we could hardly move it was so crowded.

"So how are you going to feel if you don't win today?" one reporter shouted

While a bunch of young girls confessed their love to him, it was hard being with someone like Tom, but he made it easier just by being who he is, reassuring, loving, and thoughtful. Kinda seems too good to be true huh? We finally made our way out of the crowd and into the Team GB room, where none other than Kassidy Cook just happened to be waiting in to see Tom. She approached us with a big smile on her face.

"OH MY GOSH! Tom it's so good to see you I've missed you soooo much!" Whose your little friend?" She questioned and looked at me

"This is my girlfriend Mattie, Mattie this is Kassidy, an old friend from the '08 Olympics." he said very awkwardly

I stuck out my hand to be courteous "pleasure to meet you"

She shook my hand then opened her big mouth again "You too." She turned her attention back to Thomas "come on Tom I was hardly just your friend then. He had the biggest crush on me, it was so adorable, I was even his first kiss." She told me as if she were trying to mark her territory or something.