Chapter 27: Music Video Shoot

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

It was the morning of our music video shoot for Mansae and I was currently sitting in the hair salon with dye in my hair.

Apparently they thought it would be best to wait as long as possible before putting the dye in my hair. That way the dye will last as long as possible.

After this is finished I get to head straight to the shooting location.

The other members are still at the dorm. I'm the only member who didn't have their hair done before today. Again, they thought the dye should last as long as possible.

I think they might be afraid that my hair going to be dead soon. I don't blame them because I think the exact same thing.

It was boring sitting and waiting for the dye to set. Usually there are other members here at the same time as me so I can talk to them.

Just as I thought that my phone buzzed, indicating a notification.

I looked down at my phone to see a text message from S.coups. I unlocked my phone to see he was asking how I was doing.

I replied, complaining that I was bored. I hoped he'd continue texting me but it took a bit to get a reply.

He said he was busy trying to get all the members ready so I decided to stop texting him so he doesn't get distracted by texting me.

"Only about 10 more minutes and then we'll wash the dye out." My stylist told me as she past by.

"Okay, thank you." I said, wishing we could just do it now.

The next ten minutes seem to last forever but finally my stylist came back and started to wash the dye out of my hair.

As she was finishing blow drying my hair, S.coups showed up.

"Wow." He said as he saw my hair. "Is that the same colour as Mingyu's?"

"Yup." The stylist replied. "I think it came out a tad bit lighter then his though."

"Well it still looks great." He said, a smile on his face. "Anyway, we're all here now. Much longer do you think he'll be?"

"Not much longer." The stylist said but it sounded like a question. "His hair's almost dry."

"Do you like it?" S.coups finally talked to me. "I think it looks really nice and I'm sure the fans will too."

"Yeah, I think it's cool." I said, still worried about the health of me hair. "How do you think it looks?"

"I think it looks great." S.coups said before sighing. "It doesn't look dead if that's what you mean."

"Thank you." I said, not bothering to say whether that's what I really meant or not. I knew S.coups knew that's what I meant.

S.coups stay and chatted with me and the hair stylist until she was done.

Once she was done we both headed out to the van that would take us to the shooting location.

As we got in the van I realized it was only the driver, a couple staff member, him, and I. There was also only one van.

"Is everyone else already there?" I asked as we started driving.

"Yeah, why wouldn't they be?" S.coups questioned, obviously confused by my question.

"Well I just thought where you came that at least some of the members would have been with you." I explained. "Why didn't you go with them?"

"I thought it would be nice for one of us to come a get you." He said before leaning over to whisper in my ear. "I wanted to see you. Am I not allowed?"