Chapter 25: S.coups's Home

Start from the beginning

"How's leading these kids?" One of my brothers asked. "Must be hard."

"Not overly." I said while looking around at the members. "They listen to me pretty well."

"When we want to." Seungkwan said, making himself laugh and Vernon hit him.

"Don't be like that Seungkwan." Jeonghan said from beside me. "You know very well that you guys listen to your hyungs."

"I know." Seungkwan said with a smile. "I just wanted to make a joke."

"Of course you did." I said and shook my head at his foolishness.

"I'm sure Seungcheol is an excellent leader." My father said with a smile.

"I think we all agree that he is the best leader we could have." Jeonghan said while looking at me with a smile.

"Why thank you." I said, looking back at him.

I had to make myself look away from him so my family wouldn't start thinking things. I wanted to keep staring at him. He was so beautiful and he had this look in his eyes. I'm sure if it was just the members around he would have started biting his lip or something.

The rest of the day went along pretty well.

We were just chatting and having fun when my mother called me into the other room.

"What's up?" I asked as we sat down.

"I just want to know how you were doing." She asked. "It's easier to talk away from everyone."

We talk for awhile before I felt I should tell her something.

"Hey Mom." I said.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I want to tell you something." I said and she looked concerned. "I don't want dad and my brothers to know though."

"What is it?" She asked and placed a hand on my arm in a comforting way.

"I'm seeing someone." I said don't didn't look at her.

"Really?" She asked, looking almost excited. "What's her name?"

"It's Jeonghan." I said, still not looking at her.

"Oh." My mother said, sounding surprised. "Well that's okay."

"Really?" I asked and finally look at her.

"Of course it is." She said and pulled me towards her to give me a hug. "Do you really think I'd care if you were gay?"

"No I didn't think that but..." I trailed off.

"But you think your father or brothers might." My mother finished for me and I nodded, making her sigh.

"I know they won't hate me or anything." I told her. "I just think that they might treat me differently and I need to prepare myself for that."

"Well, I'm glad you told me sweetheart." My mom said with a smile. "Now let's head back to the living room."

Everything else went great. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I think Jeonghan could tell something was off with me.

I'm just nervous that my mom might end up telling my dad or something. Maybe I shouldn't have told her.

When we were back on the bus, I decided I should tell Jeonghan what I told me mom.

"I told my mom." I said randomly and Jeonghan very surprised. "About us, I mean."

"Really?" Jeonghan asked, still surprised. "Why would you tell her? I thought you didn't want to tell them?"

"Well I knew she wouldn't have an issue with it so I told her." I said and smiled at Jeonghan. "I made her promise not to tell anyone else though. I want to be the one to tell my father and brothers. When I'm ready of course."

"Well it's awesome that you were able to tell her." Jeonghan said, smiling back at me.

"Yeah, I guess." I said and sighed, making Jeonghan look concerned. "What if she end up telling them? You know, by accident or something."

"Don't worry." He said and laid his head on my shoulder. "Everything will be work out just fine. Even if she does accidentally tell you father or brothers."

"Yeah, you're right." I said and laid my head on top of his. "Thanks Jeonghan."

"No need to thank me." He said. "I'll help you no matter what."

"Me too."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Shit's gonna happen soon.

So I'm doing the same I did with my Meanie story so I'm just going to upload all of the chapters before moving on to my other stories. I have the story completely written so it won't be hard.

I'm also only realizing on that I forgot to make a chapter involving S.coups's birthday but oh well.

Hope you enjoy this story!