Chapter 24: Jeonghan's Home

Start from the beginning

S.coups nodded again but didn't say anything.

The day was going well. It was great to see my family and everyone seemed to be having a great time so I was happy. I completely forgetting my nervousness about having to tell my family until my mother called me into the kitchen.

She was preparing some food in there and I knew my father was in there with her.

I stood up and looked down at S.coups.

"You're coming, right?" I asked, the members and my siblings were to busy laughing about something to pay attention to us.

"Yeah let's go." He said and stood up as well, following me to the kitchen.

"Hey." I said casually as we walked in. "We're here."

"We're here?" My mother questioned, turning around from where she was at the sink and staring at S.coups.

"I wanted him here with me." I said and both my parents nodded, not questioning it. "I thought you guys should know that Seungcheol and I are dating."

"Really?" My mother questioned, both her and my father looking a bit confused.

I nodded. "Yeah, I've recently learn that I like guys."

"Well alright then." My father said.

"I wanted you guys to know." I said and shrugged. "I don't know. I somehow felt I would be lying to you if I didn't tell you."

"Well you should know that we will accept you and love you no matter who you date." My mother said as she came over to hug me. After she looked to S.coups. "I hope your family will feel the same way Seungcheol."

He just slowly nodded. "I would like that but it's not likely to happen."

"Why would you say that?" My father asked.

"It's a bit of a story." S.coups answered simply.  "We should probably head back out to the living room. The members will be wondering where we are."

I nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right."

I grabbed S.coups's arm and began walking out of the kitchen with him.

I knew he didn't want to talk about that with my parents. At least I'm assuming seeing as he won't even tell me.

We came back into the living room without anyone paying attention to us. They were still to busy talking with each other.

We sat for a few minutes before Joshua came over to sit beside me.

"You look like something's bothering you." He said and gave me a small smile. "I'll listen if you want to talk about it."

"I thought you wanted me to stay away from you?" I questioned.

Joshua shrugged. "You're my best friend and you seem like you need a friend to talk to. I figured you needed me."

"You don't have to do that." I said and shook my head. "I'm fine."

"Come on." Joshua said, stood up, and pulled on my arm to make me stand too. "Let's talk in the hallway."

I sighed and followed him out into the hallway.

"Now, tell me what's bothering you." Joshua said in a voice that made me want to tell him all my sins.

"It's just S.coups." I said.

"Did he do or say something?" Joshua asked, obviously concerned.

"No it's what he's not saying." I said and Joshua motioned for me to continued. "He won't tell his family he's gay and he says there's a reason but he won't tell me what it is."

"Well, maybe he has a reason for not wanting to tell you." Joshua suggested.

"Maybe but what if something has happened to him like Wonwoo." I said before realizing I had made a mistake.

"What's happened to Wonwoo?" Joshua asked, seeming quite concerned.

"I-I can't tell." I said, hoping he won't push the topic. "No one else is suppose to know."

"Does it have to do with why I made him so upset with what I said?" Joshua asked.

I was trying to think of an answer that wouldn't give away anything.

"Are you two coming to eat?" My mother asked from behind us. "With the 13 of you it might be gone pretty quick."

"We're coming." I said and began to walk away but Joshua grabbed me arm.

"Was Wonwoo abused?" Joshua asked in a hushed voice.

"I can't tell you that Joshua." I said and pulled my arm back, quickly making my way to the living room.

Wonwoo's going to kill me if he finds out Joshua knows.

Joshua has to have figured it out.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Things are happening. Somewhat.

My classes are going to kill me. Friday was the third day of new classes and I had a bunch of homework from all of my four classes.

I'm also getting sick which sucks ass. I'll be sure to keep up with updates though. I don't want to make you guys keep waiting for my updates.

Hope you all enjoy this story!

Okay, so I published this like 3 days ago but apparently it didn't actually publish, sorry about that.