Chapter Six

~Nobody's POV~

     "What am I doing?!" You thought as your eyes widened. "Why won't he let me go?!" You kept thinking as you tried to pry him off, he didn't budge. "Mizuki! Stop that now!" Nanami yelled as the sacred word binding did what it was needed to do, it made him stop.

SLAP
SLAP

     Those were the sounds of when you slapped then backhanded him. "You didn't let me finish!" You yelled angrily. "I NEED MORE TIME TO CONSIDER MY FEELINGS!" You finished your sentence angrily. "That was my first kiss too!" You said irritated.

"Forget school, I'm going home." You said as you walked down the stairs like a calm and collected student, even though you were angry inside.

When you got out of the school building you were greeted by a familiar face, literally.

"Great! Just what I need. A Tomoe who's fanning himself, ugh!" You thought as you continued walking. "Rough day? Quitting are we?" Tomoe asked sarcastically. "I am not in the mood for your oh so well mannered self so leave me alone." You said as you glared daggers his way.

You started walking and then you noticed Tomoe walking with you. "Why are you walking with me?" You asked with exhaustion in your voice. "You look tired, I am walking with you so that when we arrive at the shrine I can prepare you something." Tomoe answered.

     "You're not my familiar though, why are you doing this?" You asked him. "Stop asking questions and say thank you already." Tomoe said as he put his fan away and transformed into his human disguise.

     "You're right. Thank you." You said as you smiled at him, he looked away. "Let's go, (y/n)." He told you as he started walking, you followed.

~When You Arrived~

     "Master Tomoe! We, Onikiri and Kotetsu have returned from our trip!" The shrine spirits danced around when you and Tomoe arrived. "How did it go?" The fox asked. "All went well." "We have successfully kept a treaty with the other gods." Onikiri and Kotetsu said as they looked at you.

     "Who is this, Master Tomoe?" Kotetsu asked. "I'm (y/n)." You said cheerfully as you squated and extended your hand. "How can she see us?" Kotetsu asked with curiosity. "Look! She has the faint mark of a god!" Onikiri said as he touched your forehead. You suddenly felt that your head was spinning and you felt yourself collapse into a pair of strong arms before blackness engulfed you.

~Flashback~

     "Pathetic." A voice like yours said. Your body moved and stood by itself, it then walked to the door and opened it. Your body kept moving until the voice spoke again.

     "Akura-ou, what are you doing here?" The voice asked the demon with horns of his head. "I came to visit my friend, Namaikina,
the destruction god, also known as Akina, also known as you." Akura-ou said as he grinned and stood from his comfortable position on the ground.

     "Since when have we ever become friends?" Akina asked as she glared at him dangerously. "We have become friends ever since you and Tomoe kissed." Akura-ou replied. "We only kissed once and that was back in my adolescence stage. I was foolish back then." Akina said as she turned around.

     "We will go to my throne, there you shall tell me what you need to." Akina added as she walked to a door and opened it and surely there it was, her throne room. It was decorated with skulls of those who tried to resist her power, the scenery made her smirk. "They were all pathetic." She said as she proceeded to sit on her throne, waiting for what Akura had to say.

     "I need your assistance..." Akura-ou started. "With what?" Akina asked, curious as to what made him ask her for assistance.

     "With killing a woman named Yukiji."