Who am I?

If anyone wanted to define surprise then it'd be: You're the moon god slapped in your face by your older sister. Or atleast that's what Yato-No!I mean Tsukuyomi would say. It all started one day when Amaterasu popped in without an invite with Sunasoo and Ebisu (Ebisu was always welcome though) and Sunasoo hugging him screaming "You jerk! You said you wouldn't die!" and it took almost all males in the shrine to pry him off. Kofku gave them the invitation to enter and Amaterasu then sat down and explained everything:

"My brother was killed under mysterious circumstances after our Father vanished. We do not know where but we have found the god of the moon and it shall be lit fully again."

If Yato wasn't a god he'd have fainted on the spot.
It was soon after this incident he decided to give up his dreams of becoming a god of fortune and shifted his focus on filling up the empty space in the royal family. For starters he began learning about his new position as ruler of the moon. It involved fulfilling wishes of the people near the sea who prayed it'd not get rash.
In other words control Sunasoo when angry.
Another thing he had to do was babysit his younger brothers. If you think that'd be easy then you clearly didn't know the two. They'd drive Tsukuyomi to the brink of insanity.

Soon after Father or Izanagi was found he was banished to the near shore. But if he came back for one of his siblings he'd kill him.

He did have to fill his protective brother job after all.

This is who he was: the god of the moon. He no longer needed to know who he was.

The end! I don't own Noragami!