015: Your Main Roster Debut

Start from the beginning

ELIAS;
Lately, whenever Elias went to preform a song in front of the WWE Universe, he would get interrupted. He couldn't remember the last time he was able to sing without having someone else's music hit. For the past few weeks, you would be the one to walk out and stop the show at WWE Live events. Your guys' bit grew so popular and the fans loved it so much that Creative needed it on tv. After the witty banter, they had you join as a tag team for the Mixed Match Challenge and your first match was against The Miz and Asuka.

BRIE BELLA;
You were in the middle of your debut match against Alicia Fox, the two of you had been at it head to head for over fifteen minutes and the crowd was feeling it. Nothing could have possibly made this match better than it already had been, except for a little twin magic. As a distraction, Brie Bella and her sister Nikki, made their way down the ramp and to ringside. You still couldn't tell the two apart, but that didn't matter to you when you needed to kick both of their asses. Unfortunately, you were too worried about the twins to realize that Foxie was on her feet and prepared to roll up to win.

NIKKI BELLA;
The first ever All Women's pay-per view, Evolution, was just around the corner and your girlfriend, Nikki Bella, has been preparing for her match against Ronda Rousey for weeks. You weren't supposed to be wrestling that evening, but because of Alexa Bliss's injury, the 6-woman tag match turned to a standard tag match. Trash Stratus & Lita vs. Mickie James & Alicia Fox. Instead, you were inserted into a singles match with Rhea Ripley in a last minute decision. The match turned out to be a success, with you coming out on top, and the crowd loved it.

RUBY RIOTT;
While her girls, Sarah and Liv, had a tag team match later in the evening, Ruby needed an opponent to keep herself busy because her character was starting to feel a little left out. Monday Night Raw has been treating you right, you were wrestling almost every single night. With your newfound confidence from finally being brought to the main roster, you challenged Ruby to a match and she accepted. The contest ended in a disqualification on your part because the rest of The Riott Squad showed up to have some fun.

SARAH LOGAN;
When it came to your first match on Monday Night Raw, you weren't worried in the slightest. Stephanie McMahon was in the building and she was hooking up all the matches. You entered the arena moments after Sasha Banks, cutting the one of the best promos you ever have before. When the Boss needed backup, Bayley, Natalya, and Ember Moon answered. When you needed backup, The Riott Squad debuted. The four of you vs. the four of them. It was a night to remember.

LIV MORGAN;
Both you and Liv were arriving at the arena twenty minutes late after fooling around in the hotel room for too long. It's not like Liv had anywhere to be though, having not been on television for two months since the Superstar Shakeup broke up The Riott Squad, but you were smackdown in the middle of the main event, and you were late for your debut! If you had shown up any later than you did, you wouldn't have had time for the makeup crew to perfect your look before your match, and your character would have been in complete.

SASHA BANKS;
When Sasha was on her 4th Raw Women's Title reign, Charlotte Flair was scheduled to continue their heated rivalry up until the next pay-per view. When an injury ceased Flair's opportunity to fight, you were selected to face Banks for her title. The entire women's roster was put on notice. You were the newest threat to Monday Night Raw, being called up from NXT the previous week. No one was ready to witness what you had to offer.

RENEE YOUNG;
Renee couldn't help but defend you on commentary against Corey Graves and Michael Cole once you debuted. They didn't believe you had what it takes to fight Charlotte Flair and actually win, let alone make it out alive. She was the champion, there was no beating her. The two announcers weren't the only two who thought you wouldn't amount to anything on the main roster, neither did Vince McMahon. To prove to the WWE Universe that you were worth watching, he put you up against the Queen in a title match on Raw that night and to everyone's surprise, you defeated the champ.

FINN BÁLOR;
In your first match on Smackdown Live, a proud Shane McMahon was announcing a few new arrivals from NXT that he himself had handpicked to debut after the Superstar Shakeup occurred. He threw you to a match against Ember Moon while your partner, Aleister Black, now teamed with Ricochet. Your performance caught the eye of Intercontinental Champion, Finn Bálor. He came out to congratulate you after winning your match, as he was next up to wrestle. He flirted with you momentarily, when the camera's weren't fixated on the both of you but on the titantron.

SONYA DEVILLE;
The Survivor Series teams were looking stacked leading up to the pay-per view event. Your girlfriend, Sonya Deville, was too excited to be up against you and the rest of the red brand on Sunday and you shared the same amount of nerves about facing the blue brand. It was your debut match with WWE, everyone had their eyes on you because they knew they couldn't afford to have you fuck up and lose the match. Sonya eliminated you moments before both herself and Bayley were counted out, leaving Nia Jax to perform a Samoan drop on Asuka to become the sole survivor.

PAIGE;
For your first match on Smackdown Live, Daniel Bryan, the general manager, put you in a matchup against Becky Lynch, your first ever Last Man Standing match. You were more nervous than you have ever been in your life. Last minute, the plans were changed and you would be attacked from behind on the ramp instead by the latest heels, The Riott Squad, which would cause your girlfriend, Paige, and Becky to run to your aid. The match was restarted and turned into a 6-Woman Tag Match.

AJ LEE;
On both Raw and Smackdown, AJ has been dominating the divas division with her trusty bodyguard Big E and her partner, World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler. No one dared hold a candle to their flame, they were unbeatable, no one stood a chance against them. That was until you arrived on the scene as Paige's new tag partner. She needed some help with getting through to AJ to get her back on her side again, but AJ wasn't having it. You didn't want to have to take matters into your own hands, but Paige couldn't do it on her own. You faced AJ in a submission match and managed to come out on top.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Two updates in two days? I'm feeling good. It took me quite a bit to finish this chapter, to be honest. I've had a few drafts for a while, I just never got around to writing the rest for everyone else. I'm really happy that I was able to get it all done!

I really need to take a break from Wattpad though and start deleting things off my phone again because I'm going on a trip with my sister and my mom on Thursday, I'm super excited!

Please be sure to give this book some love, it really needs it! Let me know how you think of it! Request things, comment on your favourite preferences, help a girl out! I'll talk to you guys in the next one!