Chapter Four & Extended Ending: Drunken

He hesitantly took your underwear off before he started to play with your entrance, making a moan  accidentally slip from your lips. He chuckled. “My, my.. Isn’t (Name) getting excited already?” He asked, perverted. You hissed at him. “Shut up, old man!” He giggled. “I’m sorry but where’s your manners, señorita?” He asked, raising an eyebrow as he stopped playing with your entrance. You groaned, feeling disappointed,  “I’m sorry, señor..” And with that, a smile forced its way upon his lips, grinning widely at you. 

      From there, he decided to insert one finger and then another and then another. His thrusts earned him a few loud moans, making him wag in excitement. The both of you crashed his lips into yours, once again interlocking your tongues for another battle. He explored your cavern, rolling and licking each part of your mouth, claiming you his. This for somewhat reason had quickly reminded you of the ‘first kiss’ in the airport. 

He pushed you down on the sofa, now being on top of you. He was completely undressed, leaving himself exposed to you and only you.. Your head turned away from his naked body, failing to hide the deep crimson shade that painted your cheeks. He made his move, leaving a trail of kisses and hickeys down your neck, marking his territory as he played with your buds. You mumbled before trailing your hands down his well-built chest. Suddenly he stopped and you looked at him, eyes filled with displeasure. “Spaainn, what’s wrong~~?” You slurred, feeling a little annoyed. He giggled. “Sorry, chica.. It’s just you won’t believe me when you get back to your senses.. Now smile.” He said, flashing his phone to take a picture of you. Impatiently, you grabbed the phone off his tanned hands and placed it on the table before dragging him to the sofa and placing him under you. 

“(N-Name), What’s wrong??” 

You purred before licking your lips seductively, “I don’t need you to play games, Spain. You, in me, Now.” 

  A chuckle escaped from his lips. “With pleasure my mi carino, with pleasure.”

He flipped you over, his member now being inches away from your entrance. You gulped as you were ready to take the next brave step. “I-I’m ready..” You insisted. Suddenly he dove in. You wrapped your legs around his perfectly-curved waists as your nails started to dig on his back. It was painful at first, but eventually the pain came to a stop and was replaced by sheer pleasure that made you come back for more. He let you adjust to his size, speed, everything that you were not familiar with before he began to pick up the pace and gradually went faster and faster, harder and harder. 

  Loud moans filled the room as your body fluids mixed together, making a sweet aroma that was satisfying to both your’s and Antonio’s nose. He grunted as he tried to thrust in harder. You moaned in ecstasy, letting him have your way with you. Out of nowhere, he flipped you now making you sit on his lap. You blushed, knowing that in this position you’d have to face him. A rosy-red blush filled your cheeks as he continued to thrust in harder and faster. He played with your nipples, sucking and licking one before doing the same treatment with the other. Your fingers entwined in his hair, yanking and gripping tightly onto it making him groan. 

   You bit your lip, knowing that you were about to come to an end. “S-Spain.. I think I’m gonna...” He silenced you by slamming his lips into your own, making you feel more at ease. Once again, your tongues battled although the kiss was a little sloppy as you bounced up and down. Suddenly, you climaxed, only to be followed by Spain. A few tired pants escaped from your lungs before you finally gained your senses back. 

 Once your eyelids finally opened to see a naked man, Antonio, laying ontop of you, you yelped before giving him a big slap across the face. “Sp-Spain! I told you I was out of bounds!” You stated a bit angrily. He giggled before pointing to a bottle of alcohol. “Do you remembered how many drinks you had last night?” You sighed. “Oh damn you! You forced it all on me!!” He grinned, “I might've..” You glared at him before putting on your clothes to chase the Spaniard around with an empty bottle of alcohol. 

  “Come back here, you little _!!!” 

He giggled as he ran away as fast as he could..  "No way!" 

* * * EXTENDED ENDING * * *

   “What the hell?” Yelled a very grumpy Lovino who just entered his room.. Although everything seemed fine, he couldn't help but feel annoyed about the white stain that covered his bedsheets. The Italian scowled before walking towards the living room to find you wrapped around Spain’s arms. You smiled subtly at the Italian. 

 “Yes, Lovi?” You asked, sweetly feeling completely relaxed. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists before crossing his arms and looking away to hide his grumpy face. 

“Idiota, don’t ‘yes Lovi’ me. You left your white shit on my bed for the fourth time this week! When will you bastards ever learn to clean up after yourself I mean---” 

He was suddenly interrupted by yours and Spain's hot sensual kissing moments... ufuu! Lovino looked away to never see the sight before his eyes..

   “Idioti stupidi (stupid idiots). Why don't you get a room.. AND MAKE SURE IT THAT THIS TIME IT ISN'T MINE!!”