You get sick!

Steve Rogers - when you get sick, he makes sure that you have everything that you need.

 Tony Stark - when you get sick, he massages your sore muscles and keep on making sure that you are drinking enough water.

Loki - when you get sick, he makes the servant's do everything that you should be doing.

Thor - when you get sick, he calls Steve on what he should do to make you better.

Bruce Banner - when you get sick, he drops everything and makes sure that you are comfortable. 

Pietro Maxioff - when you get sick,  he speeds around the city to get the best medicine to help you get better.

Scott ( antman)- when you get sick,  he skips the mission he should be doing to stay by your side.

Clint Barton - when you get sick,  you have a hard time sleeping so Clint being the amazing boyfriend he is, goes and gets you cold tablets to help you sleep.

Phil Coulson - when you get sick, he gets you medicine blankets, kleenex and some soft food for your sore throat.

Bucky Barnes - when you get sick, you get hot then cold, have no energy and don't eat at all.(That's me when I'm sick) So Bucky let's you cuddle up to him and he puts his cold metal arm around you when you get too hot. He also makes sure that you eat.