What he likes about you physically!

Steve Rogers - your smile. Whenever you smile everyone else has no choice but to smile when your around.

Tony Stark - your hair. He loves how you put your hair up differently every day.

Loki - your eyes. He loves how your eyes light up when you were around Loki.

Thor - your dimples. You have a little dimple in your cheek when you smile. He thinks it looks adorable.

Bruce Banner - how you always hug him randomly. He ask yu one day about it. You just say " I felt like hugging you thats all." 

Pietro Maxioff - how you crinkle your nose when he makes lame jokes. He told you one day and you looked so surprise because you never noticed it before.

 Scott (antman)- he loves it when you lay your head on his chest. Whether your in bed or cuddling on the couch. 

Clint Barton - He loves it when you really listen and give him advice. But when he has a night mare you just hold him.

Phil Coulson - you always go for a cuddle. You would literally pout and hold your arms out. He would chuckle and shake his head and settle himself in your arms.

Bucky Barnes - you always kiss his cheeck. You would be talking to Steve and you come up kiss him on the cheek and walk away. When ever you do that he would smile.