Childern names!

Steve Rogers - you and Steve have 2 daughters and a son. The daugters names are Kate and Kristen and the son name is Derek. 

You and Steve have a total of 3 kids.

Tony Stark - you and Tony have 2 sons. The sons names are Ron and James.

You and Tony have a total of 2 kids.

Loki - you and Loki have a daughter. Her name is Faith.

You and Loki  have a total of I kid.

Thor - you and Thor have a son and a daughter. His names is Jake and her name is Kailey. 

You and Thor have a total of 2 kids.

Bruce Banner - you and Bruce have a son. His name is Mason.

You and Bruce have a total of 1 kid.

Pietro Maxioff - you and Pietro have twins, they are both girls. Their names are Olivia and Sophia. 

You and Pietro have a total of 2 kids.

Scott ( antman)- you and Scott have 2 sons and 2 daughters.  The boy names are Noah and Ethan, and the girl names are Ava and Emma. 

You and Scott have a total of 4 kids.

Clint Barton - you and Clint have 2 sons and a daughter. The sons names are Liam and Aiden, while the her name is Isabella.

You and Clint have a total of 3 kids.

Phil Coulson - you and Phil have 3 daughters and 2 sons. The girl names are Mia, Charlotte and Grace, while the son names are Jack and Andrew. 

You and Phil have a total of 5 kids.

Bucky Barnes - you and Bucky have a son, a daughter, and identical female twins. The so name is Carl,  the daughter name is Morgan,  and the identical female twins names are Ellie and Riley.

You and Bucky have a total of 4 kids.