7 - Memories - Part 2

Thord Person (0~0) (Why Puns?)

Aphmau shook her head and sighed, her bangs falling down from behind her ears.

"I need to take a break. This.... this is just a mess. I'm slowly becoming insane." She walked out the room and walked upstairs.

She was surprised to find Zoey in the kitchen, making breakfast for her, Levin, and Malichi.

"What are you doing in here? It's so early," Aph asked.

"I could ask you the same question. Also, it's 9 o'clock, not that early," Zoey replied, not even turning around to look at her lord.

"Wow," Aph thought, "I must've stayed in there longer than I thought."

"Lord Aphmau? Are you okay? You just.. zoned out for a second." Zoey turned to look at Aph.

"O-Oh yeah. Just.... thinking. Anyhow, I gotta go," Aphmau replied hastily, taking a step to the door.

"OK..... I guess." Zoey said, not quick enough. She barely even finished her sentence before Aphmau was out of the house.

"I'll figure out your secrets." Zoey smiled and turned around, continuing the pancakes.

~|•×•|~

Aphmau walked down the path of her village. Wondering if it'd be okay to pay a visit to ___ and _____.

"Well, I guess I can. After all, it's been 2 years," Aphmau murmured, seemingly lost in thought.

"Lord Aphmau? What are you doing up so early?" She heard a British man ask behind her.

She held no emotion in her voice as she said, "I need to visit someone."

"B-But I thought you didn't know anything about your past." He stammered, obviously confused.

"I don't. I met them a few days before I came to the village." She had no tone that showed she was lying in her voice, for she's been lying for years.

"O-Okay Lord Aphmau. I trust you." Aphmau heard the clanking of his armor banging together as he walked away.

"Lies."

She started walking once again, this time no one interrupted her.

Aphmau's POV

Reaching the gates of the village, I called up to Brian, "I have to go somewhere for a few days. Open the gates."

He looked at me skeptically before asking, "Laurence would kill me if he found out. Shouldn----"

"Just open the gates. I won't be gone long." I interrupted him.

That must've got him to the point because he nodded his head and pulled a lever. It caused the inner and outer gate to open, allowing things in and out.

I shuddered at the thought of unknown creatures, known to me but not them, getting in.

Clearing the thoughts from my head, I walked out. I made sure Brian closed the gates behind me before walking off.

I reached a clearing no one else except them knew about. It had beautiful Cherry Trees surrounding the border and there was plenty of foliage inside, making it seem like a regular part of the forest.

The trees looked gorgeous in the cascading sunlight as some of the blossoms fell on the ground.

This is where Sky, ___, _____, Max, and a few others, along with me, used to play as kids. We played many different games, including ones we made up ourselves.

I sighed and pulled my Pokéballs off the sash. (I almost forgot to write about these)

I pressed the white button one each of them, allowing the Pokémon inside to roam free. The white beam zapped out in the form of a lightning bolt and hit the ground. The silhouettes of the Pokémon lit up and then they appeared. They walked around a little, getting used to their surroundings, before starting to play with each other.

"Y-You kept him?" A familiar voice said from behind me.

Turning around, I was met with all so familiar face.

He had short white hair, not one streak of grey, and he had a beanie sitting on his head tight. The blue still held that spark that I missed for oh so long.

"Told you I would come back." He told me, a smirk forming on his face.

"S-Satiel?" I whispered, totally flustered. It'd been so long ago when I left him, yet here he is, standing right in front of me.

"The one and only."

~|•×•|~

Word Count : 707

YASSS!! HE CAME!!! You do not know how excited I was to write this chapter. After I came up with ideas.

Anywhoo, I know it's short and ends on a cliffhanger, but give me a break! I've been busy, so I gave you this chapter ASAP.

I have a question. Would you rather (not the game) me write long chapters but they come out later, or have me write shorter chapters and they come out sooner?

Which do you decide? (Lyrics to an undertale song!)