5 - Creative Title

-Edited-

Zoey's POV

I watched Aphmau walk away from the Irene statue and stood up. I went back home after her, making sure she didn't notice I was gone.

I walked downstairs into my room, and looked outside. The sun was setting, the colors bleeding out over the sky. It's bright rays were now dimming with the fading light, and I climbed into bed.

"Did that song have to do with her past? No, it couldn't have. She doesn't remember her past. Is she lying? If she is, why doesn't she trust us with her past? Is it dangerous? Did she do something bad?

"Does she have that big a secret?"

I fell still for a moment but then went to sleep. I have to stop invading her privacy. Maybe, just maybe, she'll tell us one day.

Third Person

Aphmau walked upstairs and into her bedroom. She looked under her bed and pulled out a suitcase. She sat on her bed and opened it. Inside there were pictures, memory crystals, and most important, jewelry. Not girly or golden jewelry, but family and magicks related.

The necklace she picked up had the Irene flame dangling as a charm, as well as the mighty Thor's hammer. A star with swirls of red and black surrounding it signified the Shadow Lord. There was a boat with an iron sword printed on the sail, Isles. An Ultra Ball with white swirls surrounding it signified Pixelmón.

Then there was the most  important charm. It had a leaf igniting, wind pushing the fire aside. Water, or blue, covered half the leaf. This charm signified the elements working together. Without this charm, Aph's magic would go out of whack and be used at random times.

She pulled a picture out of the suitcase and stared at it. She, 4 years old, was sitting on Oliver's shoulders. Her smile was bright, unlike her's today. Jin stood beside the two, holding a ball of flame in one hand. She barely remembered that day, but she remembered Jin getting in trouble for putting the three in danger.

The water flowed gently behind them in a stream, and after the picture they had Water Wars.

Aph let silent tears make their way down her face. "I am so sorry brothers. It's all my fault. If I stayed a little longer, if I hadn't left. If...if..."

Malichi stood and watched from the door. His nightgown waving gently with the breeze.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" He asked. He was worried about his Mum. During the day, as to not worry anyone else, he acted normal, as if he didn't suspect a thing, however he knew something was up. At night, he always came to Aph's room to check on her. Even if it was supposed to be the opposite way around.

He always saw her murmuring, crying, maybe even both in her sleep.

"M-Malichi. Don't worry about it, it's just memories." His mum (Sorry, my British side is kicking in!) replied hastily.

"Mom, don't lie. I'm not a little kid, well, I wasn't. I know something's up. I was a ghost before I turned human, I can tell you're lying," he said, smiling as his little mishap, but frowning when he reached the end of the sentence.