Chapter 8

Don't play the song 'til you see one of this *

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

__: You're not suppossed to kiss me there- I mumbled.

Harry: Where do you want it?

I smiled and faked a snore, Harry laughed.

I slept soundlessly until I opened my eyes, I saw nothing, no sunlight or anything. I was locked in this room completely. I got up and noticed Harry wasn't there, I tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside.

__: Perfect. I can die asphyxiated, burned down or from a heart attack and nobody will notice it.
I watched the knob turning and I threw myself on bed pretending to be asleep. Harry entered.

Harry: -Half an hour? Ok, I'll wake her up.
I felt the Harry's warmth beside me.

Harry: -_____, _____, Wake up.
__: -¿Dylan?
Harry: -¿Dylan? Who's Dylan?
__: Not my ... Harry? - I sat up on bed and rubbed my eyes.
Harry: Your what?
___: My what?
Harry: What were you saying?
__: I don't understand- ¿Dylan? Good job,  _____. I'd love to know if Harry is the jealous type.
Harry: You were mumbling about some Dylan.
__: -Ahh- I smiled in fake understanding and got up.
Harry: Well?
__: I'm hungry. What about breakfast? - I said as I stretched my arms.
Harry: I asked you something. - He sounds annoyed.
__: Yeah, me too.
Harry: I asked you first.
__: I thought you were more mature than that. - I turned to him and smirked.
Harry: Who is Dylan?
__: I want breakfast, Or I'll scream!
Harry: Answer me!
__: -Daddy I'm hungry !! Harry will not let me eat!! - I screamed at the top of my lungs.
Harry: Shut up!
__: -Daddy, Harry shut me up!! I'm Starving!!
Harry: You're a little girl. - He grabbed my arm and opened the door. We left the room and went to the kitchen.

I sat at the counter, Harry sreved me a whole grain bread with a dietetic (Forgive me if its not written that way) bar and fruit pieces.

__: Who do you think I am? Madonna?

Harry: Why?
__: I won't eat this, I'll get anorexic only by seeing it.

Harry: I thought that with the body you have you took care of it, and would throw at my face the food if I gave you a normal persons breakfast, which you aren't by the way.
__: Well, well, well ... Harry Styles, you look at my body?
Harry: I've got eyes! What do you want me to do? - He turned to the side avoiding my gaze.
__: I'll show you what a real breakfast is. - I got up and Harry stuck to me as chewing gum in my shoe- Calm down FBI! I never run away without eating.
Harry: I won't take a risk, anyway.
I took Harry's hand and Pulled him towards my body abruptly.

__: Better jostle up if you really don't want me to escape. - I smirked up at him.

Harry smiled.

Harry: You're a very bad girl.
__: Stop flattering me and lets start cooking.
Harry: What shall we do?
__: -Sweet Omelets.
Harry: What?
__: We need eggs, meat, lettuce, cheese and marshmallows.
Harry: You want to poison me. - He sighed
__: Don't be silly! Let's go to the refrigerator. -I took his hand and walked with him. We seemed like a couple having fun. 
I opened the refrigerator, took out all the necessary ingredients and made him carry them.
__: -Come on- I touched his cheek and headed to the table.
Harry Placed all the ingredients down.
Harry: What now?
__: Bring me a bowl. - Harry looked at me and raised an eyebrow- Ok! Come on!

I took his hand and went to a shelf, I Stood on my tiptoes to reach the bowl but it was very high. Harry took me by the waist and lifted me into the bowl, I took it.