"Do you think they'll tell the Council that you're here?" Xavier said to his younger brother who still has yet to look away from his parents.

"No," Damon responded," they wouldn't cause a scene, not here."

The King and Queen sat back and it looked like the King was saying something to his wife that might have reassured her.

Damon spared his parents another glance before turning away to face us.

"You two stay together," Damon said to both Asia and I," Xavier and I are going to look for Seth, if you see anyone from the Council, walk the other way."

"But-" I began, but the two were already walking away.

I sighed out loud and turned to face Asia," this doesn't feel right," I muttered," it almost feels like we saved his life only to bring him back here to get killed."

Asia smiled," Damon is smart, and he's strong, he wouldn't put himself in a situation he couldn't handle."

"Are you sure about that?" I said sarcastically.

I turned to face the crowd and almost gasped when I came face to face with none other than the Queen. She stood less than two feet away from me. I have never been this close to her and her beauty left me speechless. Her blond hair was tied to the side in a french braid. Her velvet gown hugged her perfectly slender body as if it were made for her. She looked young enough to be Damon's older sister.

"Holly," she said, her voice as smooth as silk," you're back."

"Hi," I wasn't able to form any other words.

"And you've brought my son," she continued," whom I thought was dead."

I remained silent hoping that Asia would pitch in but I could hear her heart thud from where I was.

She was just as nervous as me and it showed. I couldn't blame her, after all this was the mother of Xavier who would rather dethrone her eldest son than to see him mate a witch.

"How ironic is it that the two witches that stole my sons from me have befriended one another?" A sarcastic grin played at the corners of her lips," where's that third witch that you fetched the human boy for?"

My eyes grew wide in surprise as I hadn't realized she knew about that. She chuckled lightly," you didn't get away sweet witch, we let you."

My heart thudded louder at the realization and I wondered what else she was aware of. I wondered if they knew where Luna was and if they were going to find her and Dimitri.

"You are uninvited guests," the Queen trailed her gaze to where Asia stood," both of you."

"W-we'll go wait in the car," Asia stuttered, gripping my arm to walk away.

"Wait," the Queen said, halting the both of us," why are they here, my two eldest?"

Asia and I book looked at each other before turning back to look at the Queen," I-I'm not sure, they heard that Seth was getting crowned," I muttered," I think they wanted to be here for it."

The Queen took a second to register what I said before nodding," you can stay," she mumbled," tell Damon the Council is here, slithering around somewhere, The King and I won't say a word, but if they find him, there isn't much we can do."

We both nodded and she began to turn away before sparing us a last glance.

"And girls," she mentioned," the castle is flooded with more guards than you can count. Tell them that it's the wrong day to start trouble."

We watched in silence as she marched away with pure elegance.

Asia and I turned to look at each other," what do we do?" I asked.