Chapter 1

"Shit" I think to myself, knowing this is the end. I look at the herd coming my way, and wish I had siphoned more gas into my Jeep.

I grab my things, and start running, but its been over 24 hours since I slept, so its a matter of time before I have to slow down.

I don't want to leave my Jeep behind but I have to, if I want to survive.

<3 Days Later>

I wake up in what looks like a prison cell. Where am I? I get up from the bed I'm in, and go to the door of the room. This is definitely a prison cell, but the question is how did I get here? I jiggle the door, and its locked. Shit.

"Hello!!?!" I call. I hear footsteps coming my way. More then one pair. Two men come up, and are mumbling something to eachother.

"I'm Rick" the first one says.

"The names Daryl." the other one says.

I examine them, memorize their faces. Rick has a slight beard, and has the look of authority in him. Daryl... Don't get me started about Daryl. He was Handsome. Very handsome, and looked like he had a very cocky and arrogant attitude. He was totally ripped, and carried a crossbow slung over his shoulder.

"N-Nicole. But you can call me Nikki if you want. How did I get here? Where am I? How long have I been here?" I ask nervously.

"Well, I found ya passed out in tha woods three days ago, and I almost left ya out there for the walkers, but I didn't, so before I answer any more questions, you can say thank you." Daryl says.

"Thank you." I say a bit annoyed. "So you brought me here? To this... prison?" I say looking around again.

"Yeah. Ya know, you slept for 3 days straight?" He says.

"Oh. Can you let me out now?" I say, because I hate the feeling if being locked in a Cell.

Rick unlocks the cell, and I step out. Rick leans over and whispers something to Daryl.

"Nicole, we have no room in any girls rooms. The only room open is with Daryl." Rick says.

Daryl groans, and roles his eyes.

"Um, ok... I guess." I say, and now I'm sharing a room with Daryl.

Im sorry I didn't end it well, I don't really know how to end a chapter. Haha. Xoxo,
                                  Sheridan