Part 9

Everyone stared as Anna stood up properly tilting her head back slightly before pushing her bangs back allowing everyone to see her eyes. The golden glow faded to black as she lifted her hands "Shadow puppets" she whispered under her breath before moving her hands in a manor she controlled the groups shadows her head tilted from one side to the other before she closed her fists and all of the people under her spell hit the floor one after another. She put her hands down her vision returning to normal as her bangs fell back down over her eyes. Anna returned to her seat taking in a breath. "ANNA BEHIND YOU!" Lucy screamed Anna's eyes widened as she felt a sword go through her chest. She gasped for air the man was zapped by lightning and Laxus came to her quickly. She gasped a couple times gripping the blade of the sword she pushed it out cutting her hands in the process. A bright light covered the wound and it healed over leaving a white scar. Her hands healed also leaving white scars in place. "Bella" Laxus said looking at her worried "I'm fine" she said. Placing a hand on his arm taking in a breath "I'll be perfectly fine" she said quietly. "you had best sit down Anna" Freed said coming up on the other side of her. Anna sat down and Wendy rushed over placing her hands on the scars they began to heal. "Thank you Wendy" she said quietly "of course Ana" she replied.

Laxus walked with Anna to the hotel. "What did you do when you were attacked?" Laxus asked. "you mean the light and the scar that was left behind?" Anna asked. "Yeah" he replied "You've been gone for 7 years Laxus during those years I studied Healing magic I learned how to heal deadly wounds on myself and others "But when I heal myself it leaves these scars" she said puling her jacket down a bit she revealed scars that ran across her shoulders. Laxus ran his fingers over a few of them she shivered under his touch. he smirked a bit removing his hand as she fixed her jacket the two walked into the hotel and began walking up the stairs speaking back and fourth "Laxus" Anna said stopping in front of her room "What is it?" he asked "Be carful tomorrow" she said a smirk pulled onto his face. "Are you worried about me Bella?" he asked "Of course I am idiot" Anna said "Don't worry I'll be fine I promise" he replied. Anna nodded "goodnight Laxus-Kun" she said "goodnight" he replied.

On the third day Anna was sitting in the cheering section everyone was preparing for Laxus' fight. Anna could sense something was off. Standing up she saw Laxus just taking a beating. She closed her eyes "Shadow vision" she said her eyes going black under her bangs. Upon closing her eyes she was able to see everything for what it truly was. "Laxus-Kun!" she called no one could hear her when she spoke in this form. She had pulled herself into the man's spell. Her body became her own illusion she jumped the side of the balcony running towards Laxus who was on his ass. "Laxus-Kun" she said kneeling down beside him "Bella-chan how are you in the illusion?" he asked. "My eyes see everything they cannot be deceived I forced myself into the spell and created my own illusion. She said kneeling down beside him seeing a few wounds she placed her hand on his shoulder "Come on" she said pulling him to his feet. "What's this Laxus? a girl?" the man asked "Don't even think about touching her!" Laxus said putting his arm over her in a defensive way. "My own son won't even introduce me to his girlfriend? what has the world come to" he said. "Laxus-Kun that's your father?" she asked "sadly yeah that's my poor excuse of an old man" he said. She nodded "You have to beat him Laxus-kun I've heard most of your discussion don't give away the guild secrets" she said "Idiot I'd never do that to gramps" he said. Anna smiled "Come on Bella-Chan" he said taking her hand. She nodded "Shadow transfer" she said some of her magic energy was transferred to Laxus. Her body began to glitch out like wisps "Sorry Laxus my magic power is getting low" she said. "It's alright this is all I need" he replied "I'll take care of your injuries after" she said her body disappearing.

Laxus used her shadow power with his lightning dragon slayer magic to take him down. The illusion broke and Laxus came back along with his father. Laxus was about to collapse Anna leaped over the edge of the balcony her feet hit the ground with a thud before she sprinted to his side "Laxus-Kun!"she called catching him "That sure took a lot out of you huh?" she asked "Heh yeah it sure did" he replied "Come on" she said helping him off the field. "thanks Bella" he replied. Anna got him inside where she used her magic to heal him before wrapping bandages around him. "Are you sure you'll be ok Laxus-kun?" she asked "Since when did you start calling Laxus kun?" Freed's voice broke out behind her and she let out a squeak of shock. "Freed, Bickslow" Laxus said. Anna stood up "Anna sat quietly working as they spoke Evergreen and Elfman sat opposite from Anna and Laxus. Makarov walked in with news about the disqualified team.