II

Bullies

»Castiel's POV«

I don't know why, but when Dean said that, I panicked. Meeting my soulmate wasn't really one of my top priorities, but all I could think about were the initials on my right wrist.

D.W

It's not him. And he's obviously straight. I don't know why I even care. I mean, we just met.

I was just walking randomly, but I somehow ended up at the art room. Like I always do. This is one of the only places I can relax. I can come here and clear my head.

I decided to grab a pen, and some colored sharpies to finish the wings I started drawing on my arm earlier.

As I was drawing, I couldn't get Dean out of my head. I'll be honest, he was hot. And his eyes, they were like... fanfiction green...

I was snapped out of my revere by the art teacher, Ms.Tran, asking me something. Ms.Tran was strict when she needed to be, but she could be pretty bad ass. She always comes up with cool art projects, and she lets me come here whenever I want. She has a son that goes here too. Kevin is his name, I think.

"Huh?" I said, because I wasn't paying attention to what she said.

She chuckled. "Something on your mind sweety?"

"Um, not really. I'm fine. What did you say before?" I asked.

"I said, are you still going to come to the art show next week? Your family could see your artwork." She said kindly.

"Yeah, I'm still coming." I said with a fake smile, but my mood just changed.

Ms.Tran means well, but she doesn't know my family.
She seemed to know I wanted to be left alone, so she walked away.

So, my family. Don't get me wrong, I love them and all, but we have our problems. I don't really know much about our mom since she died when I was a baby, but our dad is a dead beat. We haven't seen him for what seems like forever, and last time we saw him, our whole family got into a big argument. My siblings and I have been staying with this guy, Chuck Shurley. He's a writer, and pretty laid back, so I guess he's cool.

When the bell rang, I was already finished with my small pair of wings I was drawing on my arm.

I wonder if my soulmate likes them...

All thoughts of the mysterious Winchester were forgotten as I walked down the hallway.

Instead, I was thinking about the art show.

I guess I'll have to go alone. Or maybe bring Gabriel...

Before I can actually process what's happening, or who's doing it, I'm thrown against a wall. The bell has rung, so there isn't anyone in the hallway.

Well isn't that just great.

I groan from the pain in my head to look up at my tormentor and his minions. Crowley, Naomi, Abbadon, and Alistair.

"Well if it isn't the little faggot." Naomi said with venom. I could hear Abbadon snicker.

"Looks like we're gonna have to teach you a lesson." Abbadon said.

"Now, now. Don't start the fun without me loves." Crowley said before turning to me and punching me a few times in my ribs and stomach.

The air was knocked out of me, and I was left trying to catch my breath. Although, this isn't anything new.

Naomi looked like she was about to punch my face when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, leave him alone you son of a bitch!" Dean yelled.

Dean? What is he doing, he's gonna get hurt.

"Son of a witch, actually." Crowley replied.

I actually almost laughed, but my stomach still hurt.

He must've hit me harder than I thought.

Abbadon then grabbed my jacket, pulling me towards her, then slamming me against the wall. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was a certain Winchester running towards me with a mix of anger and concern on his face.

°•°•°
(A/N)
Okey, so I was gonna switch the point of view to Dean again, because I've been trying to make my chapters longer, and the first one was 820 words. I know, I know, that's not that many words. But in all my rough drafts for stories the chapters are really short, and this is still kinda short, but hey I'm getting there.
I swear all my author notes have run on sentences wtf.
Anywho, figured this was a good a time as ever to end this chapter so yeah.
And technically by the time I'm done with this note (even though it's not a part of this chapter thingy) there will be exactly 820 words.
Sorry it is just that I get a little ocd with numbers. Like a lot of times things have to be in threes or multiples of it...
yup yup and right abouuut now.

~cc👽