SORRY GUYS :(

Hey peeps! I know that alot of you guys like this story. Also I know that I had promised you guys that there will be alot more chapters during this summer/past summer depends if any of you guys are in school yet or not. That is why I am writing this part. As you guys might have guessed it, I am going to be starting school pretty soon and by pretty soon, I mean next Tuesday (September 6). It is my senior year of high school so that means alot of more stress. 

Also I will be going back to work tomorrow night. So that means EVEN MORE stress. But after I graduate high school, I am taking a break and keep working for a month more after June and quitting my job in August of 2017. But next summer I will be putting alot more work into this story. But I can't promise anything because I will be also working on creating my own Youtube account and starting to Vlog every day so I will have those videos to edit and put up. But when I am not editing them or on my days off from Vlogging, I will write this story more. 

I just wanted to come on here and say that I am truthfully sorry that I haven't updating. So now you guys know that I have been really really really really busy.

I forgot to say that another reason to why I have been busy is that I finally got both of my widsom teeth taken out 5 days ago on August 25th. And I am still in pain and trying to get back to normal. 

But on a positive note that I had gotten my hair dyed the way I wanted it before I take my senior pictures. Here is a photo of the idea of my hair right now: blue, pink, and purple. The photo only shows the blue and purple.

Well I have to go, so if you see another update then that means that it is a chapter not a update on things

Love you all!!!! 

BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sarah