Chapter 1 - "Finding Out"

Kenzie's POV:

Flashback:

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive

Oh my god, no. No. No. No. Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!! All five of the pregnancy tests read. This can't be happening to me right now. I'm only 16 and still in school. I can't be pregnant.

Flashback over

I just cried on the floor of the bathroom for hours that night when I found out that I was pregnant.

Okay so let's take a step back and let me explain to who I am. So my full name is Mackenzie Riley Bieber. Yes, I am the daughter of the famous one and only Justin Bieber. I'm 16 years old. My birthday is not until another year since I just had my sweet 16 like 4 months ago. I live with my dad since my mom left us when I was not even a year old.

But back to my problem. I just found out 2 months ago that I'm pregnant with my best friend's baby. My best friend is the one and only Austin Carter Mahone.

(A/N: I am just warning you that through out this story, there are going to be some times where it is going to be sexually. That means that if you are 13 years old or younger, you should be reading this story unless you can handle sexual parts. You can always skip them but it is up to you. This is the only warning that I am giving you guys. Okay you can proceed in reading the rest of the chapter and story!)

Flashback:

The only reason that the baby is his is because at my sweet 16 birthday party, we were dancing then it got heated pretty quick. After dancing, Austin and I went up to my room so we could talk without the loud music in the background.

So we talked then he started leaning in and I did the same thing until our lips touched and I felt those "sparks" that people talk about all the time. The kiss got heated within 5 mins. I slowly starting to lay down on my back and Austin got on top of me. We were still making out.

I started to take his shirt off and he started to take mine off. We both finally got our shirts off and Austin started to unhook my bra. He got it off my body. I started to unbutton his jeans. I finally got his jeans off after it took me a little bit since they are a pain to get unbutton.

We kept going with stripping each other until we were both naked.

This will be the time I will lose my v-card to my best friend who I love to death. He will be the one that is taking my v-card and I'm okay with that.

After we got done stripping each other down to nothing, Austin looked at me to make sure if it was okay for him to continue.

When I nodded my head "yes", then he got himself ready for what was about to happen.

After he got ready, he began to slow thrusting. Then after couple of minutes, he began to thrust faster and harder.

After what seemed like forever, he finally got done thrusting and came inside of me while I released all of my juices on him.

Flashback over

So yeah that is what happen on my 16th birthday. That is how I am in the position that I am in right now.

I have no clue on how I am going to tell Austin about me being pregnant with his baby.