The Past Revealed (3 months later)

Start from the beginning

     She waved to me as I walked out the door. I arrived at the Basilicom and got to my office. I noticed a note on my desk. It was from Histoire.

Mike
I need to tell you something regarding Anna today. If you could, meet me on the balcony of the Basilicom after your shift. Thank you.
-Histoire

     I guess I have no choice. I'll swing by at the end of my shift. I got to Plutia's room and entered. I saw her and Anna playing what looked like Mortal Zombat X. I saw Histoire doing some paperwork. I got to my post in the corner and waited. The day was uneventful until I felt the floor shake a bit. I radioed in on the whole Basilicom. The hanger bay reported in first.

-"We're being overrun!! We need assistance! AH!!" Static filled the mic.

-"Alright, I'm going down there, Plutia, Anna, Histoire, stay here."

     Without saying another word, I ran out of the room and took the elevator down to the hanger bay. I got out of the elevator only to reveal a full-on gun fight between our nation and Eden invaders. 

-"Sir! Thank god you're here! Think you can help us?" A soldier said in panic.

-"Is that a sniper rifle?" I asked.

-"Yes sir! Why?"

-"Give me it."

     He handed me the sniper rifle.

-"I'll show you the real potential of a 50 caliber rifle!" I said, running towards the metal walkway

     I got up to higher ground and started picking off enemies. My troops noticed how fast I was reloading and taking them down. Not a single shot missed. Eventually, the Eden invaders caught on as to where I was and started focusing their fire on me. I had to keep moving all the time to avoid getting popped in the head. My men were taking out Eden troops also. There was only one guy left and I could tell the men wanted me to finish it. I was about to snipe him from here until I saw a big pile of rubble fall on him from above. I looked up to see Iris Heart coming down on top of her disk-chair thing. She looked at me with a satisfied expression.

 She looked at me with a satisfied expression