twenty

(a/n listen to this song while reading pls ouo)

💢Tyler's pov💢

today was friday, aka there was a football game tonight.

josh still plays football.

"tyler!!!" melanie screeched, hugging me.

"yes mel?" i hugged my best friend back. melanie pulled out her phone and snapped a quick selfie of us. we both giggled. "are you going to the game?" melanie asked. "just waiting for josh to ask me," i said, getting my books out of my locker. "i haven't seen josh all day though." i scratched my head.

Tyler: josh r u in school?

Josh: yea just needed to practice.

Tyler: oh ok.

Josh: im taking u to the game btw.

I smiled.

Tyler: yay ty ilysm

Josh: ur welcome princess.

josh is really nice, i can't believe i thought he was mean!

i went to my classes, which are always so boring except music, i love music, but i don't have it today.

👻 time skip to the end of the day :^)👻 

i walked back to my house. "hi sweetie," my mom said, pulling me into a hug. "hi mom, is it okay if josh takes me to his football game tonight?" i asked. "of course." my mom stopped hugging me. she handed me 40 dollars. "thank you so much!" i screeched. i haven't seen josh at all today. shrugging i pulled out my phone.

Tylerr: were you practicing all day??

Jish: yeah, sorry.

Tylerr: it's fine ig

Jish: i'll pick you up at 5:30?

Tylerr: ok.

Jish: ily

Tyler: ily2.

i ran up to my room to get changed.

i picked out light blue boyfriend jeans and a maroon tee-shirt.i put on my clothes and black converse. i had over an hour left, so i started to write a new song, lovely. i checked the time again. it was 5:25. "frick." i murmured. i grabbed my phone and the money my mom gave me. i ran down the stairs, trying not to trip over my feet. "bye mom! i love you!" i yelled to my mom, who was sitting on the couch watching some weird show. "bye, i love you too!" she yelled back at me. i shut the door and waited on my porch.

Tylerr: i'm on my porch c:

Jish: okay, leaving now.

i waited for josh to come. he finally came, sighing i opened the car door. "hey princess." josh grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. i kissed back. josh pulled away. "that was amazing." he mumbled.i nodded. josh played green day. we both were screaming the lyrics to american idiot. we had it playing at full volume. once we got to the stadium josh had to go to the locker rooms to get changed and ready to play. people were filling up the stadium quickly. i waited for josh to get changed and ready so we can hang out before he has to play and get all sweaty.