5

Mina's POV

I sighed this was very strange and new to me too, why could he only think of himself?

Bakehyun assured me that once you get close to Luhan he's very nice.

 And if he has a girlfriend he can be extremely protective of her. 

Great. 

I was on my way to the couple house. 

Sohee was asleep in the back and Nara was on the phone with who knows what boy this time.

 I couldn't believe this was happening.

One minute I'm working at a coffee shop the next Im married to a famous idol.

He's pretty attractive I had to admit, but he had such a cold personality! 

How? His face didn't match his personality.

 Not one bit. 

Speaking  of the devil, When we arrived there so did he .

 He didn't even look at us he just walked in the house angrily with the driver carrying his stuff behind. 

" How obnoxious" I said and quickly went to help the driver. 

This house was huge... 

I took Sohee who was still asleep, out of the car and carried her inside. 

The driver brought our things to the house.

 Nara was planning to stay with some friends until we could figure something out for her. Thank goodness she was popular. 

Luhans POV

She's cute but I'm not interested I want someone like the girls from After school!! Someone sexy. 

Did I actually just say that?

I looked at Mina her little sister was crying and didn't want to let go of her, she didnt want to be here she wanted to be home because thats where her dolls were. 

 It broke my heart a little but I walked away.

 "Oh great we have to sleep in the same bed too I said."

 I threw my stuff on the bed and searched for my phone..