Chapter 5

Tris pov

I walk into the kitchen where my mom is cooking dinner for tonight. Tobias and his mom & dad are coming over tonight for dinner.

I didn't go to school today because I didn't feel good once again but today was different. I've feel worse than ever before.

"Mom" I whine sitting on a stool in our kitchen.

"What's wrong Tris" she says

"I don't feel good" I say

"I know sweetie but it's probably just the chemo." She says

"I've been sick from chemo before and this is way different" I say

"Well if you think this is something more than just sickness from chemo we can call off the dinner and take you to the hospital. You have cancer, the Eaton's will understand" she says and I shake my head no.

"No I'm fine. Your probably right it's just chemo" I say getting off from the stool and grabbing my tank to go to the bathroom.

I know this is more than just sickness from the chemo, I've never felt like this before but I don't want to ruin the dinner. Everything is always ruined by me now a days so I'm just going to try and push threw it.

I want my family to be happy just for once and not have to think about me on the verge of dying.

I get into the bathroom and lock the door. I lift the toilet seat up and throw up whatever food I have in my body. I don't eat much anymore but whatever food I had in there it all came out.

Chemo sucks it makes me throw up constantly and I'm always cold, like freezing cold.

When I finish puking in the bathroom I decide to go upstairs and get ready for dinner.
_______________________________

The doorbell rings and I'm pretty sure that's Tobias and his family. Well just his mom and dad.

"I got it" I say getting ready to get up from the couch to answer the door.

"Stay there. I got it" my dad says running over to the door and answering it.

He opens the door and Evelyn, Marcus, and Tobias walk in.

My mom stops what she's doing in the kitchen to greet everyone with my dad. So I get up from the couch and walk over to them.

First I give Evelyn and Marcus a hug. Then I see my wonderful boyfriend.

He wears a gray shirt with jeans. I'm wearing a blue dress with a black beanie. It's actually Tobias's beanie but I took it from him.

"Hey you" he says holding my waist and giving me a hug.

"Hi" I say smiling

"How are you feeling today" he ask me

"Not so good but I can push threw it" I say

"How was school" I say changing the subject

"Good. I just hate when your not there" he says